الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Let's start writing essays for the IELTS test

Let's start writing essays for the IELTS test

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5358 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ASEEL2
    ASEEL2

مبتعث فعال Active Member

ASEEL2 كندا

ASEEL2 , ذكر. مبتعث فعال Active Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى Nanochemistry , بجامعة Not Yet
    • Not Yet
    • Nanochemistry
    • ذكر
    • Not yet, Not yet
    • السعودية
    • Dec 2007
    المزيدl

August 19th, 2009, 01:08 AM

Hello everybody,

Two days ago I started preparing for the IELTS test.

I have an idea for the writing section task 2 which I believe it is useful for
    us

I will post one topic here , and think about and give it a great thoughts then start writing

Here we go the first one

Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else, or own a business? Use specific reasons to explain your choice..

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes

2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ASEEL2

Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else, or own a business? Use specific reasons to explain your choice..

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Irish
    Hello there

Great step to improve our writing
    I will be right back with a brilliant essay.So wait for me

BRB
    Thank you for being interested in joining this subject

I have already written the frist essay, it is a perfect one because I gave it
    my teacher who is a native speaker

I would prefer to work for myself or own a business rather than working for someone else. The two most important factors for my work experiences are making profit and being more independent in work. When I create my own corporation, I will make more money. I usually feel comfortable when I work by myself.
    I will not make more investment unless I own a corporation. The money that I will make; will not be shared with anyone. For example, last year, I was selling some (but any example from you mind). At the time I sold ( abut any example from you mind) for eight hundred Saudi Riyals which equaled about three hundred dollars at that time. I was able to keep all the profit from these sales and this was appealing. Furthermore; I will sell my own merchandise in my own way. For instance, if I had traded in selling used cars, I would have put advertisements everywhere I could, such as on the internet, on the board commercial. By using these techniques, I would have made more money than through being employed by some company.
    The other critical factor for me to choose working by myself is that I will not get stressed out. One motivation is no one can blame me for insignificant mistakes I make. Two years ago I was working as ( but ant example from your mind)where one of the ( same )had technical problems. At that time, my boss came and told me that I was a lazy worker. As a result of this, I got nervous and angry as well. This is never going to occur if I work by myself. Demanding a lot of tasks is another stress which will make me feel uncomfortable at a job. A friend of mine had a very strict supervisor who demanded him to do daily reports and wanted him to hand in these reports exactly on time. This made my friend very stressed
    When I have my own business, I will make money. When I am self-employed, I will feel more comfortable and independent. There are a number of elements that I have to consider for my future work; such as making profit and feeling relaxed. For similar reasons as my explanations and illustrations, many people around the world attempt to start their own business each day

Kind wishes
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.