الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

..:: SELECTED TOPICS ::..

..:: SELECTED TOPICS ::..

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5177 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية °¤(¯`°( CaT )°´¯)¤°
    °¤(¯`°( CaT )°´¯)¤°

مبتعث مبدع Amazing Member

°¤(¯`°( CaT )°´¯)¤° الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

°¤(¯`°( CaT )°´¯)¤° , أنثى. مبتعث مبدع Amazing Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Computer Science , بجامعة University of Calofornia,Riverside
    • University of Calofornia,Riverside
    • Computer Science
    • أنثى
    • Riveside, California State
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2009
    المزيدl

February 22nd, 2010, 09:12 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Hi everyone,
    I wish all of you r fine

I would like to discuss with all of you any topic
    >>>>> of course in english

This way will help us to learn more about making conversations and to say our openions obviously . Also It helps us to know new words ..

so ..... I wanna from all of you to write down only one suggested topic per member

then we will vote for the most intersting topic

If you don't mind

I'll Start first
    ^
    ^
    ^
    I suggest

^
    ^
    ^

" Are you WITH or AGAINST Studying & working at the same time ?? and way ?? Explain ?? And give Examples if you can

I need your cooperation

I'm waiting

Best Regards

°¤(¯`°( CaT )°´¯)¤°

2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sweet-amoon

YOUR TOPIC IS VERY GOOD

I VOTE FOR IT

GOOD LUCK
    Unfortunately, No one replayed exept you ..

So .. Lets talk about it sweety ..

Then , we will wait for the other members to join us

When we finish talking about this topic .. we will move on to another selected topic Thats the idea ..did you get it ??? *_^ I'll wait 4 your response

7 "

3. Hi sweety,

For me, Of course I prefer just studying rather than studying with working. It seems to be very difficult because my major is very difficult, it needs free and fresh mind . I need to focus on improving my self to be the best . I realize That may Some difficulties will face me. But I've to challenge them.

But tell me what about the others who don't have enough money or revenue to complete their studing ? where do they obtain money from?

7 "
  4. Wow! Great thread, and great selected topic too. I think I go for doing both at the same time, but it depends on the top prioirity. Which one is more important and affectes the person's life more?! Here, I'll give an example: If I think studying is more important, I'll go for a full-time student status and have a part-time job. On the other hand, if I think that the Job is more important, I'll have a full-time job and study few courses at the same time. So, it depends but from what I've seen, many of my American friends do both at the same time. So it depends on the person's choice after all. Keep up such amazing ideas and I'll be looking forward to the next topic
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة EMINEM
    Wow! Great thread, and great selected topic too. I think I go for doing both at the same time, but it depends on the top prioirity. Which one is more important and affectes the person's life more?! Here, I'll give an example: If I think studying is more important, I'll go for a full-time student status and have a part-time job. On the other hand, if I think that the Job is more important, I'll have a full-time job and study few courses at the same time. So, it depends but from what I've seen, many of my American friends do both at the same time. So it depends on the person's choice after all. Keep up such amazing ideas and I'll be looking forward to the next topic

Thanx for stopping by

I like your way in thinking & giving examples . It facilitates understanding the opinions and ideas .
    I'll wait just for the end of today , If there are no other members have join us in this selected topic. I'll move to another new one.
    So, Wait for me

7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.