الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

I hope that scientific discussion in English only (متجدد)

I hope that scientific discussion in English only (متجدد)

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5058 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية عالمة الرياضيات
    عالمة الرياضيات

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

عالمة الرياضيات كندا

عالمة الرياضيات , أنثى. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى رياضيات , بجامعة University of Waterloo
    • University of Waterloo
    • رياضيات
    • أنثى
    • كندا, ON-Waterloo
    • السعودية
    • Nov 2009
    المزيدl

June 20th, 2010, 09:09 PM

أهــــــــــــــلا وسهلا...

هذا الموضوع حبيت يكون عباره عن صفحات متجدده (إسبوعيا مهارة جديده )..لبعض المهارات المتعلقه بالريدينج ..والكومنيوكيشن و تطوير المايند...طبعا كله بالانجليزي,,,

سواء المواضيع ..النقاشات...الردود

الغرض :: نفيد ونستفيد ..

ونقوي لغتنا أكثر..بالذات الريدينج... وربط الجمل....وتتفتح افاق جديده لما تقرأ وجهات نظر الأعضاء

..... كل مشارك له حق يضيف مهاره..يتكلم عنها وإحنا نناقشها...

أعتقد بيكون ممتع جدا ...وراقي... ومسلي ..بالزات لمحبين اللغة الإنجليزية ..والمهتمين بتطوير لغتهم..

حياكم..أخواني ..وأخواتي...

وأبدأ أنا بالمهارة الأولى ............. والي مش متوفره عند الكل ...

وهي مهارة القراءة السريعه

[
    CENTER]

Speed Reading
    Speed Reading can help you to read and understand written information much more quickly. This makes it an essential skill in any environment where you have to master large volumes of information quickly, as is the norm in fast-moving professional environments. What's more, it's a key technique to learn if you suffer from "information overload", because it helps you to become much more discriminating about the information that you consume.
    the Key Insight
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]The most important trick about speed reading is to know what information you want from a document before you start reading it. If you only want an outline of the issue that the document discusses, then you can skim the document quickly and extract only the essential facts. If you need to understand the real detail of the document, then you need to read it slowly enough to gain the full understanding you need.

You will get the greatest time savings from speed reading by learning to skim excessively detailed documents, although the techniques you'll learn will help you improve the speed of all the reading you do.

[Technical Issues
    [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Even when you know how to ignore irrelevant detail, there are other technical improvements you can make to your reading style which will increase your reading speed.

Most people learn to read the way young children read – either letter-by-letter, or word-by-word. As an adult, this is probably not the way you read now: Just think about how your eye muscles are moving as you read this. You will probably find that you are fixing your eyes on one block of words, then moving your eyes to the next block of words, and so on. You are reading blocks of words at a time, not individual words one-by-one. You may also notice that you do not always go from one block to the next: sometimes you may move back to a previous block if you are unsure about something.

A skilled reader will read many words in each block. He or she will only dwell on each block for an instant, and will then move on. Only rarely will the reader's eyes skip back to a previous block of words. This reduces the amount of work that the reader's eyes have to do. It also increases the volume of information that can be assimilated in a given period of time.

A poor reader will become bogged down, spending a lot of time reading small blocks of words. He or she will skip back often, losing the flow and structure of the text, and confusing his or her overall understanding of the subject. This irregular eye movement makes reading tiring. Poor readers tend to dislike reading, and they may find it harder to concentrate, and understand written information.

How to Use Tool

Speed reading aims to improve reading skills by:

Increasing the number of words read in each block.

Reducing the length of time spent reading each block.

And reducing the number of times your eyes skip back to a previous sentence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>: sweating bullets:

إستراتيجيات القراءة
    http://www.mbt3th.us/vb/forum52/thre...ml#post1992176
  2. Thanks Miss for sharing this priceless info which i terribly agree with , however in some cases , speed reading leads to failure , especially for beginners .. taking things step by step as climbing ladders will obviously bring you your accomplishments to the summit of a mountain .

each stage has its own method of learning not in comparison with various stages after all ...in other word , it depends on which level are you as to be able to read fast .. and that doesn't mean not to try it out as a practice to get over it someday ..

Anyhow , as time passes by , you'll definitely be capable to do so ...

Best Wishes

7 "
  3. Thank you very much sir

I agree with you ..

But speed-reading differs from reading rush

I think that the best way to speed reading is

Reading Aloud with different tones (from my point of view

Knowing what you need to know, and reading appropriately.
    Knowing how deeply to read the document: skimming, scanning or studying.
    Using active reading techniques to pick out key points and keep your mind focused on the material.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,>>>>> B,W
    7 "
  4. Well , when you speed reading , that means you are rushing while sometimes beginners or any new level need to look-up new different vocabularies as well as ways of forming sentences ..

apparently , my idea is that when any of us starts off reading a passage , a wide range of things occur , such as brainstorming , getting to know new vocabularies , the way sentences are formed etc , nevertheless , i do extremely agree with you but in some cases ( levels ) not all levels are meant to speed reading , advanced-levels might be able to make it because they have a large info about the target-language ...
    practice makes it perfect

p.s i'm sorry for not knowing what kind of font i used to the previous reply thus i had to change it ..

7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kewl
    Brilliant ! , i do highly agree with you , sis ..

i sometimes try to read fast , especially in classes to get over it either way , however you always need to read silently before kicking off reading aloud ...it really helps ..

Anyway , thanks for posting this kind of topic , it really attracted me , seriously !

Did you know:

The real problem is when the TOEFL test ..

Must be to have the skill of speed reading, as well as to focus and understand the meaning ..

This requires effort and prepare a lot .
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sweet-amoon
    Thank you for your topic
    but you know something
    I don't like reading even in Arabic

But I'm very good in Talking

thanks again anyway
    Machaa Allha ... this is very good

But what about reading, it makes your mind such as public library ...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thank you, my friend
    7 "
  7. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عالمة الرياضيات
    Did you know:

The real problem is when the TOEFL test ..

Must be to have the skill of speed reading, as well as to focus and understand the meaning ..

This requires effort and prepare a lot .

Needless to say , you are positive ! , in spite of the majority of students ignore most important points which had to be focused on while speed-reading in any given test such as TOEFL and as i said over and over that needs oneself to keep on practicing to be achieved unconsciously ..

however i sometimes hate LISTENING because it needs much effort whereas i'm always and i mean ALWAYS THOUGHTFUL therefore loads of thoughts are mixed-up in my mind so it always giving me a busy line while operating , Obviously , the best way to get it straight is to take notes , afterwards things become easier ..

i know i'm crossing the boarder line of the topic , but i just liked to share my ideas with you guys ...

regards ..
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.