الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

the strongest person..

the strongest person..

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6121 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية green apple
    green apple

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

green apple غير معرف

green apple , تخصصى - , بجامعة -
    • -
    • -
    • غير معرف
    • -, -
    • غير معرف
    • Feb 2007
    المزيدl

July 24th, 2007, 04:37 AM

[GLINT]The Strongest person….
    [/GLINT]

Mariko was a girl mouse. She loved Nazumi, a boy mouse. They wanted to marry. But Marikos parents said no. Mariko must marry the strongest person in the world. But who was the strongest person in the world?
    Her parents looked up at the sky. "The sun is the strongest person," they said. They asked the sun, "Do you want to marry our daughter?"
    "Your daughter is very beautiful," said the sun. "But I am stop my light."
    So Marikos parents called to the cloud. "Are you the strongest person?" they asked.
    The cloud answered, "No, no. I am not the strongest person. The wind is stronger. I must go where he tells me."
    "Oh,Wind," said Marikos parents. "What do you say? Are you very strong?"
    "Yes, yes," said the wind. "I am very strong. But a high wall can stop me."
    The mice parents talked to a high wall. "Please, wall, can you answer our question? We are looking for the strongest person in the world. Are you that person?"
    The wall said, "I am very strong. But look at my feet. There are many holes. Nazumi, the mouse, made those holes."
    Marikos parents looked at the holes. Then they went to look for Nazumi. "Nazumi," they said, " you are the strongest person in the world! Do you want to marry our daughter?"
    "Yes," said nazumi. And so Mariko married Nazumi, and they were very happy.

:93: :93:

ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.