الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

شباب تكفون ساعدوني واكتوبوا لي خطاب يوضح الهدف من الدراسة باللغة الإنجليزية

شباب تكفون ساعدوني واكتوبوا لي خطاب يوضح الهدف من الدراسة باللغة الإنجليزية

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6079 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية fadak5
    fadak5

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

fadak5 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

fadak5 , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى طالب , بجامعة ما بعد
    • ما بعد
    • طالب
    • ذكر
    • ما بعد, ما بعد
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2007
    المزيدl

August 7th, 2007, 04:51 PM

السلام عليكم حبايب
    أنا طالب جديد مسجل ضمن برنامج خدام الحرمين للابتعاث
    ومسجل لمرحلة الماجستير ومن ضمن الشروط خطاب يوضح الهدف من الدراسة باللغة الإنجليزية وهالخطاب لابد يكون صفحتين
    فياليت أحد يقدر يساعدني في تسوية هالخطاب لأني صراحة ماني عارف كيف أكتب هالخطاب
    فلو تكرمتوا تكتبوا لي هالخطاب وأنا أعدل عليه وأكون لكم من الشاكرين
    طبعا انا قدمت على كندا تخصص تجارة الكترونية لمرحلة الماجستير
    تسلمون حبايبي وانتظركم بأسرع وقت
  2. Statement of Purpose

My name is .......................... I was born in 1989 in Saudi Arabia. I am single and I live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I graduated from the secondary school in 2008.
    My English language proficiency now is not up to the preferred standard. For that, I got some help to write up this statement of purpose. However, my scholarship includes coverage for ESL study, which, I am confident, will be a great chance for me to improve my ESL proficiency.
    I request to be admitted provisionally so that I can improve my ESL proficiency while I wait for my application to be considered and reviewed to pursue my B.Sc. studies in .............................. at your university. I have not taken the TOEFL test until now, but I plan to take the proficiency tests offered at your ESL institute as well as the TOEFL test.
    I would like to obtain an admission to the ESL program for Spring 2006 because it is required for me in order to qualify for the scholarship. However, my sponsors and I understand that my ESL program will take a minimum of one semester so that I can be ready to join the B.Sc. program in .................. Therefore, I hope to be admitted to your university to begin my ESL study in Spring 2006.
    I am confidant that my study at your university will allow me to prepare myself to serve my country as a ....................... Graduates from your school have proven high quality standards and are proving their distinction continuously. As I indicated to my sponsors that I was interested in studying at your school, they encouraged me to apply and promised me immediate processing and approval upon admission.
    I am sure that your university will be the place for me to channel my profound interest and fulfill my dreams. I hope, by joining your .................. program, that I will achieve my professional career objectives and academic goals. My future plans include coming back to Saudi Arabia for hands-on fieldwork as a ................... Then, I look forward to going back to pursue my graduate studies.

طبعاً انت تحط اسمك وتغير في الخطاب براحتك

واذا محتاج حاجه تانية لا تستحي

تحياتي
    7 "
  3. تسلم حبيب قلبي ساهر الليالي وقليلة في حقك كلمة شكراً بل يعجز لساني عن شكرك

وما عليش أخوي راح أثقل عليك بس اشوي
    لأني أنا عرضت الخطاب على واحد وفيه ملاحظات اشوي
    قياليت تذكر في الخطاب اني أنا مخلص بكالوريوس وابي أكمل ماجستير في التجارة الإلكترونية
    وتتبع الخطوات اللي تبيها الوزارة
    وأكرر لك شكري يا بطل

مع خالص تحياتي واحترامي
    تكفون تراني بحاجتكم
    أخوكم
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.