الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Can any one Correct my Grammer,Spelling,Punctuation, & Capitalization please?

Can any one Correct my Grammer,Spelling,Punctuation, & Capitalization please?

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4551 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ام-فوفو
    ام-فوفو

مبتعث جديد New Member

ام-فوفو الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

ام-فوفو , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السنغال , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى طالب , بجامعة university
    • university
    • طالب
    • أنثى
    • لايوجد, لا يوجد
    • السنغال
    • Jan 2009
    المزيدl

November 10th, 2011, 07:33 PM

New Haven.
    I chose New Haven because, it is the place where I live.This year, two candidates are running for Election. They are incumbent mayorJohn Destefano (D) and Jeffrey Kerekes (D).
    John DeStefano
    John DeStefano, Jr. (born May 11, 1955) is the current mayorof New Haven. DeStefano first ran for the mayor's office in 1989. DeStefano hasfocused his tenure as mayor on improving education and public safety in NewHaven, as well as on economic development. He is seeking to develop strongneighborhoods and a community culture of traditional values and socialtolerance in New Haven. DesStefano support the bored of school which he is amember, during his tenure every public school has been rebuilt under the $1.5billion Citywide School Construction Program. John worked hard and accomplishedmany things to make New Haven the best place for residents. Police departmentsis always supported by John; dedicated to reduce crime and provide a safeenvironment by targeting quality of life issues in neighborhoods and businesscommunity.
    Jeffrey Kerekes
    Jeffrey Kereke, psychotherapist for individuals and couplestherapy serving Fairfield and New Haven Counties. In 2011 Jeffrey challengesJohn to become a new Mayor. Jeffery has new goals and vision for New Haven.Kerekes on his website list his concerns and issues that affect New Haven ineducation, crime, taxes and jobs. In my opinion, Jeffery did a good job in hiswebsite the information are organize and there are a lot of details about his goalsthat make any reader understand what he will do next. Kerekes wants to create new a generation inNew Haven.
    The Announce for the voting result appeared in the sameElection Day November 8, 2011; I heard in the news that mayor John won 55percent of the votes while Kerekes got 45 percent. Destefano wins for the tenth time as a mayorthis win makes him the longest-serving mayor in New Haven's history. I thinkDestsfano has lot trust supporters who believe in what he accomplished in NewHaven and vote for him. However, Kereke in his website mentions very importantpoint about safety in New Haven. Crimeand Violence are now rising in New Haven and the reason is the new Chief ofPolice spends half of every week in Chicago, because he lives there.
    In my opinion, I think New Haven needs a new Mayor. Inaddition, John after 20 years should give this tenure to another one. I thinkif Kerekes takes this opportunity, residents who live in New Haven will seeseries changes. I saw a lot of resident who complain through Facebook and throughsome websites about the situation in new haven. They are surprised how Johnwon, some of theme said I cannot believe the result. Residents in New Havenfeel they deserve a new chance, so they can see New Haven in a different why.

ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.