الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

I am an English teacher - Ask me any questions

I am an English teacher - Ask me any questions

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3465 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية mnbl
    mnbl

مبتعث جديد New Member

mnbl الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

mnbl , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Education , بجامعة RCU
    • RCU
    • Education
    • ذكر
    • Portland, Oregon
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Oct 2014
    المزيدl

October 30th, 2014, 09:13 PM

You can ask me any questions about English here. I will try to answer.

Ask your question in English if you can - my Arabic skill is not so good.

2. Sorry to answer so late~~

7 Steps Engineering Design Process

1. What is the PROBLEM or NEED?
    2. Find information about the problem.
    3. Think of IDEAS for how to solve this problem.
    4. Choose the best idea.
    5. Draw your first DESIGN from your idea.
    6. Show your idea and your design.
    7. Change your design to make it better.

EXAMPLE:

1. PROBLEM: iPhone screen cracks easily if you drop it.
    2. Screen is made out of scratch-resistant glass; 9% of iPhone users crack their screens.
    3. IDEAS: I. Apple can use strong, soft plastic instead of glass for screens. II. Make a protector/cover for iPhones.
    4. Choose II because some people will dislike plastic screens.
    5. DRAW design for iPhone protector/cover. Cover is made of high-quality clear vinyl, 1.2 mm thickness. 59.2 mm by 123.2 mm.
    6. Show idea to your team.
    7. Redesign: Add 4 mm thick rubber edge, to protect the corners of the iPhone.

^I don’k know if this example is good or bad; I am not an engineer. But I think your assignment should look similar.

You can post your assignment, and I will correct it if you want. Or ask any other questions.
    7 "
  3. Sorry my response is too late! I was busy this week. I will try to answer your next questions in just one or two days ☺.

Here is an example, with an example summary:

Polyethelene terephthalate (PETE) – This kind of plastic is very common. It is the most commonly recycled type of plastic. PETE can be harmful for human and animal health, because it can break down into phthalate chemicals. Phthalate chemicals cause health problems for the brain and other body organs.

High-density polyethelene (HDPE) – This kind of plastic is very commonly recycled. It is used for milk bottles, detergent bottles, etc. It is not very harmful to health. Like all plastic, it causes pollution when it is made.

Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) – This kind of plastic is very common, and toxic to humans and animals. PVC is commonly recycled, and it can be recycled many times. However, it has many poisonous ingredients, and is harmful to the environment.

Low-density polyethelene (LDPE) – LDPE is difficult to recycle because it can break ordinary machines for recycling plastic. Plastic bags are often made of LDPE. These bags get in the ocean and other parts of the environment, where they hurt animals. They take a long time to break down.

Polypropylene (PP) – PP can be recycled, but it takes a long time to break down, so it can be a problem in the environment. PP is not very toxic to life.

Polystyrene (PS) – PS has benzene and other chemicals that are poisonous for life. Chemicals for making PS cause global warming. It is not often recycled, and people often throw it away outside, so it is a big pollution problem.

Polyamides (nylon) – Nylon can be recycled, but it is difficult to find facilities that recycle it. It is not very harmful to health.

Summary:
    Of the most common plastics, some are harmful to human and animal life, and others are safer. These plastics can mostly be recycled. However, a large percentage of recyclable plastics are not recycled, and go in the natural environment. Even plastics that are not toxic can stay in the environment for thousands of years and hurt animal life. In addition, we should not forget that production of plastics uses a large amount of energy.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.