الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ممارسه اللغه الانجليزيه للمبتعثين**Practising the English languge with me

ممارسه اللغه الانجليزيه للمبتعثين**Practising the English languge with me

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5607 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية كاسر جده
    كاسر جده

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

كاسر جده كندا

كاسر جده , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى Student , بجامعة University of New Brunswick
    • University of New Brunswick
    • Student
    • ذكر
    • Saint John, New Brunswick
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2007
    المزيدl

November 21st, 2008, 10:19 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

كيف الحال ياااحلى اعضاااء مبتعث الموضوع هو الآتي :

Today ..like everyday that I keep looking for any thing that will help me in pacticing english .. I got bored with the english chats doesn't help that much since everybody want to learn quickly and it just a while until the room turn into a wrestling ring ... throwing words and all that

I came up with a great idea its a brelliant Idea .. actually.. some of you well get me wrong in that . but I dont care really all i want to practise english ..just that I swear I wanna to make friends and practice english how is that well get along .. just in messenger .

.I know some of you well think like well hmmm he is trying to flirt girls and and and ... yeah think what you want .. I dont really care

so please ,please,please I am begging you to support me in this I dea and I can assure to you that if I feel that the person with me is talking another way beside practising english .. I well delete him from my contact list and the he have the right to do that also

please

If anyone loved my idea or he felt sorry for me and want to help me <<just send a private massege to me

ps: I wanna an english chat for this website .. that well do

thank you all

Naif
  2. and this will be our chat space thats wonderfull man

I am Naif from Jeddah , I am going on schollar ship to canada in UNB uninversity in Saint John..... and the thing that made me to write this subject that I'll study in the direct acadmic program ! since I got an overall band of 6 in IELTS .. THANK GOD .. so I'll begin my education with no acadmic experince of forthur practising ... which actually scares me man .. any way thats the whole story

and I would love know about you too

thanks
    7 "
  3. That's cool man I wish all the best for ya buddy^^

well am ganna to talk about my self
    My name is Mohammed Al hakami am from Tife I got scolarship to study in South Korea and actually I have studyed English language here and I could pass the TOFIL IBT in within 1 yeas and 3 months I worked hard on it but finally I got very good result.My major is ITB and am studying at ICU(information and commncation universty..
    hopefully I fnish my study as soon as possibole for I came back to my home and serve my country

this is a simple INFRO about my self

btw what's your major boddy?
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.