الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

فصه الموزه والاخت حبحبه ...انجليزي

فصه الموزه والاخت حبحبه ...انجليزي

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 6438 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية I_got_jeddah_love
    I_got_jeddah_love

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

I_got_jeddah_love غير معرف

I_got_jeddah_love , تخصصى Student , بجامعة Waitting
    • Waitting
    • Student
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف , Jeddah all the way
    • غير معرف
    • Sep 2006
    المزيدl

September 11th, 2006, 07:47 PM

وهذا ايضا قصه اخره ...........
    :94:

Lovers rumble

The last love was in my heart. When I remember this story now, it hurts my stomach. The problem was between Ms. Banana and Ms. Watermelon. One year ago, after I finished my classes, I was so hungry. I want to the kitchen to find food, and I saw Ms. Banana smiling at me wearing her yellow dress. I grabbed her dress from the top. When I saw her slender white body, I got excited to bite her everywhere. I thought my hunger was sated, but then I saw Ms. Watermelon! She rolled across the counter, and when I knelt to catch her, she fell onto my chest. I hugged her and I felt her voluptuous body. When I embraced her, I heard the echo asking me to open her heart. Ms. Banana was not polite about sharing my stomach with the juicy Ms. Watermelon. I’m sure I heard her shouting names at her and felt her writhing around to get away from the mess that Ms. Watermelon made with her weak, wet body. I was almost asleep before that stupid brawl began. I hated Ms. Banana for being so resentful and irritable. I had to visit the throne to let the judge decide. J I think
    :95: Ms. Banana won.
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.