الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

English Chat

English Chat

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5526 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية حاكم
    حاكم

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

حاكم الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

حاكم , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى STUDENT , بجامعة michigan university
    • michigan university
    • STUDENT
    • ذكر
    • michigan, MICHIGAN
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Jan 2009
    المزيدl

March 11th, 2009, 06:34 AM

Hi everybody
    Let's chat hear. It will be a good chance for everybody to practice English
    Let me start: what's your dream in life?
  2. hi there

well this question i alwayse found it difficult for me to answere it ..but ..first of all i hope that allah is not upset from me and my parants as well ..
    then ..i wish to became succsessful women in the futre and fifnsh my study here in uk ..and who knows maybe my phd enshalla ..

this what come into my mind now ...it's your turn now, tell us your dream ..don't give us a hard time
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة حاكم
    Hi
    First of all, are you in love with the "e" letter? Why you added "e" in words like "answer"and "always"? Second of all, my dream is to have a PhD in English langague.......lool

Why you chose UK over USA?
    don't make fun of my E...
    i'm always don't check my writting and that coz me a lot of mistakes like my lovely E

regarding my choise to study in uk rarther than us ..is because here the master is last for one year only whic is a good advantge ...plus the flight from ksa to here is around 6 hours unlike us 12 hours ..

although i heard tha the life in us is much fun than uk..but i haven't been to us so i don't know ..

i hope this time won't be a lot of E
    7 "
  4. Hi
    Actually, I'm not making fun of anybody. I just noticed an obvious mistake and tried to recall your attention to overcome such mistkaes
    in the future. I just wanted to help; I hope you didn't get upset .

I agree that studying in Britian will save a year of masters but I don't
    agree that one of the reasons prevented you from going to USA is because the flight peroid of time.
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة حاكم
    Hi
    Actually, I'm not making fun of anybody. I just noticed an obvious mistake and tried to recall your attention to overcome such mistkaes
    in the future. I just wanted to help; I hope you didn't get upset .

i know i was just kidding and for sure i'm not upset and i know my english is not perfect and it will include a lot of mistakes ..thanks for the attention by the way coz i'll always remember that in the future ..
    and by the way ..what the best way to be good in your speeling? the reading didn't help me in this ..

about the flight .from saudi to uk ..i meant it will easier for my family to vist me from time to time ..so it's a personal reson i think ..

kind regards..
    7 "
  6. Hello again,
    I'm happy that you are not upset so far !!!! just kidding

Well, the spelling issue will be solved by writing. As much you write as much your spelling will improve.. Please, try to post in English while using internet...That will help a lot.
    Also, always learning comes after trying...being afraid and shy will not help at all...
    Hope that helps

I sometime make mistakes especially while using the keyboard when I type fast...but that comes after 10 years of learning English
    I know it was a long journey I took.......How long you have been learning English?
    7 "
  7. hi again ..
    thanks for the advice ..i'll try to write as much as i can espacially that i have to attend the IELTS exams enshalla ...

well ..i've been learing english since 6 years or 7 i think ,,but did't take regulaer courses ..maybe once or twice a year when i was in saudi arabia ..

however ..my english is good but not perfect ..and i think that because i likes to watch movies all the time so i really belived it help me a lot in my speaking and listining as well ..

i hope one day my english will be PERFECT i know it's need effort
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.