الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Really I need your Recommendation, Please

Really I need your Recommendation, Please

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4831 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية prince of romance
    prince of romance

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

prince of romance الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

prince of romance , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Finance , بجامعة University
    • University
    • Finance
    • ذكر
    • **, Washington
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2010
    المزيدl

January 31st, 2011, 08:43 PM

Greetings My Friends,

I'm going to study in America & My language is an Intermediate level. Currently, I'm a student at The British Council with IETS Prepartition Course & I've gain a score 5.5 (My target) so My query is that: Can I reach 5.5 on IELTS Exam? if not, how many months do i need to reach this grade?k

Really i need your recommendation & your efforts will be highly appreciated
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prince of romance
    Greetings My Friends,

I'm going to study in America & My language is an Intermediate level. Currently, I'm a student at The British Council with IETS Prepartition Course & I've gain a score 5.5 (My target) so My query is that: Can I reach 5.5 on IELTS Exam? if not, how many months do i need to reach this grade?k

hey man

take the guarantee IELTS Exam and than your score will specify how many months you will study, it depends on the university

some universities will see your score and than they will deiced how many months you need to take

for example
    if you take the TOFLE and than your score will be like 470 and the target in the University 500
    they will tell you, This score needs 12 weeks to be in the school and than Join with us

By the way 12 weeks it means 3 months Sir

Good luck with your test and i hope you gona get high score

7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prince of romance
    NO NO

My goal is that I have to getting 5.5

So Far, I have not been taken IELTS Exam
    Take it and send your info to the university that you need to get admission from them
    and than they will tell you how many months for Joining the University
    7 "
  4. يآرجال ما فهمت غير كلمه فرندز

اذا لغتك قويه خذ التوفل في ديرتك وارسله للجامعه وراح يقبلونه لان اختبار التوفل ما يفرق في ديرتك عن ديرتهم

لكن لا تورط نفسك وتسوي انك انت البلبل الانجليزي وبعدها تتورط بالجامعه

اذا كان لغتك قويه ما تحتاج للمعهد

< الظاهر اني فاهم كلامك غلط والله اعلم خخخخخخخخخخ
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة متورط جدا
    يآرجال ما فهمت غير كلمه فرندز

اذا لغتك قويه خذ التوفل في ديرتك وارسله للجامعه وراح يقبلونه لان اختبار التوفل ما يفرق في ديرتك عن ديرتهم

لكن لا تورط نفسك وتسوي انك انت البلبل الانجليزي وبعدها تتورط بالجامعه

اذا كان لغتك قويه ما تحتاج للمعهد

< الظاهر اني فاهم كلامك غلط والله اعلم خخخخخخخخخخ
    أهلين أخوي

شاكر لك ردك ، أنا والله ماني بلبل في اللغة ولا شيء ، أنا مستواي متوسط أو أكثر بقليل ، لأني بالعمل صارلي 3 سنوات أتعامل مع أمريكان وبريطانيين وهذا الي ساعدني.

لكن خوفي من الآيلتس ، هو مسببلي ربكة ولازم أجيب 5.5 أقل شيء

هذي القصة ومافيها

----------------
    Many thanks guys for your quick answers and your recommendations are highly appreciated

Waiting more advices

Thank you Brothers :-)
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prince of romance
    Greetings My Friends,

You might need one more trail or 10 more years in preparation. This is a subjective matter, No one could answer your question.
    It totally depends on you and your effort.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.