الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تقرير Let's improve our skills in English

تقرير Let's improve our skills in English

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4475 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية blue.live
    blue.live

مبتعث جديد New Member

blue.live الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

blue.live , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى architecture , بجامعة Harved
    • Harved
    • architecture
    • ذكر
    • Boston, MA
    • السعودية
    • Nov 2010
    المزيدl

January 26th, 2012, 06:21 AM

Hello guys, in fact i just got an idea that why not keep write and discuss our stuff only in English, because we are all here to pass the English year and be students in the university, and also that will be helpful and support to improve our skills in English. So lets keep in English instead of Arabic, even if you are still in the level one that is OK and no problem at all.
    finally, we will have a lot of benefits as soon as we do that but with a condition, which is say good bye for translate at all take it as ascompetition. lets have mistakes and correct our mistakes together

so please guys trust me that will be fun and an awesome idea, i would like to hear from you guys even if you are not agree with my idea. see ya
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة blue.live
    Hello guys, in fact i just got an idea that why not keep write and discuss our stuff only in English, because we are all here to pass the English year and be students in the university, and also that will be helpful and support to improve our skills in English. So lets keep in English instead of Arabic, even if you are still in the level one that is OK and no problem at all.
    finally, we will have a lot of benefits as soon as we do that but with a condition, which is say good bye for translate at all take it as ascompetition. lets have mistakes and correct our mistakes together

so please guys trust me that will be fun and an awesome idea, i would like to hear from you guys even if you are not agree with my idea. see ya
    Let us start.

Hello Guys,
    In fact, I just got an idea that why we do not keep writing our discussion in English only? We are all here to pass the English language exam then to be students in the university. Also, that will help and improve our English skills . So let's keep in English instead of Arabic. even if you are still in level one, that is OK and no problem at all.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.