الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

حوار تعبت وكتبت اللي في قلبي يمكن ارتاح!!!!

حوار تعبت وكتبت اللي في قلبي يمكن ارتاح!!!!

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4462 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية night lover22
    night lover22

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

night lover22 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

night lover22 , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Electronic Engineer , بجامعة CU at Denver
    • CU at Denver
    • Electronic Engineer
    • ذكر
    • Denver, Colorado
    • السعودية
    • Feb 2012
    المزيدl

February 6th, 2012, 02:08 AM

من زمان وانا اتابع المنتدى وكثير من الاعضاء وكنت متردد بالطرح

بس ماقدرت اصبر قلت لازم اكتب اللي في خاطري وارتاح

واتشارك معاكم الهموم

تفضلوووو هذا موضوع بقلمي لجميع الدارسين اللي على حسابهم مثل حالتي

بس لاتنسوني بالتعليقات و والنصايح

الواسطه ام التغافل أم ...... الى أين ؟؟؟؟؟؟

Each person has goal to achieve it. He works very hard and passes all the impossible events to get it. He doesn't worry to any pessimistic person who tries to stops him.

Where are the justice and equality? I'm in USA since August.

Somebody works hard and loses many things in his life, and he doesn't get any good result. However, others play and don't take any things seriously, and they receive a great result.

I have one question to (SACM), I would get an answer for it !!
    I had certificates of excellence in all lessons and outstanding attendance for the 2 last terms, but you didn't accept my Scholarship order. On other hand, some students with me who are always failed and didn't come to class got a scholarship fast. Do you want me to be like of them for including me in Scholarship? ( I hope to get an answer )

Finally, I can't say anything except the God knows who works and who doesn't. In addition, God answers the wronged prayer and God doesn't waste the work of workers.

Thanks

وبالتوفيق للجميع يارب
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.