الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ابغى نمووذج لخطاب توصيه من العمل حقي من يفييدني

ابغى نمووذج لخطاب توصيه من العمل حقي من يفييدني

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4424 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية abdalis
    abdalis

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

abdalis الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

abdalis , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى mechanical engineering , بجامعة university of San Diego
    • university of San Diego
    • mechanical engineering
    • ذكر
    • San Diego, California
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2007
    المزيدl

February 17th, 2012, 09:43 AM

السلام عليكم

انا ابغى استفيد من خبرتي في العمل للتقديم على الجامعات الامريكيه
    لأنها تؤخذ بعين الاعتبار اذا كانت في تخصص دراستك

انا اخذت تعريف من العمل ... لكن باقي توصيه ماني عارف وش اكتب فيها

ياليت الي عنده ضيغه معنيه اكتبها

او اي فكره ممكن تفيدني
    ياليت تفيدوني

اوراقي جاهزه عدا هذي الورقه تكفوووون
  2. To Whom it May Concern:
    I highly recommend Jane Doe as a candidate for employment. Jane was employed by Company Name as an Administrative Assistant from 2002 – 2005. Jane was responsible for office support including word processing, scheduling appointments and creating brochures, newsletters, and other office literature.

Jane has excellent communication skills. In addition, she is extremely organized, reliable and computer literate. Jane can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done. She is flexible and willing to work on any project that is assigned to her. Jane was quick to volunteer to assist in other areas of company operations, as well.

Jane would be a tremendous asset for your company and has my highest recommendation. If you have any further questions with regard to her background or qualifications, please do not hesitate to call me.

Sincerely,
    John Smith
    Title
    Company
    Address
    Phone
    Email
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.