الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

سبب الرسالة الجديدة KONAMI

سبب الرسالة الجديدة KONAMI

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5191 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية KONAMI
    KONAMI

مبتعث جديد New Member

KONAMI هولندا

KONAMI , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى هولندا , تخصصى طب , بجامعة لايوجد
    • لايوجد
    • طب
    • ذكر
    • لايوجد, لايوجد
    • السعودية
    • Dec 2009
    المزيدl

February 8th, 2010, 02:54 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الموضوع باين من العنوان انا رسلت رسالة يوم السبت وهذي نصها :

Dear Joris van Poecke,

Thank you for sending my acceptance letter. Actually, I don't have a proof of my English level, so when you asked me to provide you with a proof, I booked for IELTS exam in Jeddah which will be held on 20th of March (this is the only earliestavailable appointment). That means I
    will not be able to send my result before this date.

But when I applied for King Abdullah Foreign Scholarship Program, they did an EnglishPlacement Test for candidates, and my current level
    of English was pre- intermediate. I hope you find this information helpful.

I would be very grateful if you answer my questions:

Should I do the IELTS exam before coming ( is the datesuitable )?
    Could I do an English Placement Test when I arrive to Holland?

وكان الرد :

Dear students,
    As stated earlier an IELTS 5.0 score (or *****alent) is needed to enter the pre-medical/dentistry programme. Those students who do not have a (recent) proof of proficiency in English will be tested in Groningen or Maastricht after arrival. The results will determine whether you can enter the pre-medical/dentistry programme or if you need to take more-intensive English classes.
    We prefer that all students take the IELTS or TOEFL-exam in Saudi Arabia to be able to start suitable classes upon arrival and not waste valuable time. If you have not yet registered you should register for the internet based TOEFL. This exam is on offer in most big cities in Saudi Arabia. If you take this exam we can arrange suitable classes for you in the most appropriate and effective way.

ما ادري ليه رسلها لكم كلكم ..... بس اعتقد انو حب يوضحها للكل

وسلاميــــ <<< جميع الحقوق محفوظة ل سخرية القدر
  2. Congratulations to all students of the Netherlands

مِــنْ آجْــمَــلْ آلآخْــبَــآرْ آلتِـيْ سَــمـعـتهَــآ ،،طَــبْــعِــًآ بَــعَــدْ ،، :

نَــجَــآحْ آلـّلــيْ بِــبَــآليْ ~~|| :$ <~ الله يبآركْ فيكمْ مُقَدمًآ

آلْــفْ آلــفْ مَــبْــرُوكْ لِلِــجمــيعْ

آذآ آنَتَ آلسَــبَــبْ آو لآ آلخَــبَــريّةْ مَــرررةٌ شَــيْ ثَــآنيْ

وِدّيْ وـآحْتِــرَــآميْ

Congratulations to all students of the Netherlands
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.