الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

عاجل / أفيدوني حول مافهمت المطلوب - PHD

عاجل / أفيدوني حول مافهمت المطلوب - PHD

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4407 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية دانه
    دانه

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

دانه هولندا

دانه , أنثى. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى هولندا , تخصصى Master of Public health , بجامعة university
    • university
    • Master of Public health
    • أنثى
    • ^_*, East are
    • السعودية
    • Dec 2007
    المزيدl

March 6th, 2012, 02:29 AM

أنا رسلت لأحدى الجامعات في هولندا للدكتوراة ، و انا ما اعرف نظامهم بالضبط في عمل البروبوزل لأن مختلف عن الدول الثانيه اختلاف كبير

هذا الأيميل التي تم الرد :
    thank you for expressing interest in a PhD trajectory at our School CAPHRI. I received your email via prof. De Vries. At our School there are two options; option 1 is to become an external PhD candidate and receive distant superivision (email, telephone, skype) by CAPHRI supervisors and do the research abroad, for example in your own country, or option 2: to become a 4 years full-time internal PhD student who is based in at one of our Departments during the PhD trajectory. I'm happy to point out both options below.
    >
    > Option 1: External candidate. I would kindly like to inform you that our School has many external! PhD students already; this is why we will only accept the most serious, talented and ambitious candidates. I'm cordially inviting you to apply to become an external PhD student via the criteria stated in the attached document. We would like to receive a PhD proposal according to our format, including additional documents. When your application is complete, CAPHRI will assess it and inform you of our decision. If the decision is positive, we will do our best to find suitable supervisors within our School that can be approached by you to further explore your plans and topic with. Please remind that being an external PhD student means that you should have sufficient financial means and time to support yourself and your research. CAPHRI will then support you with supervision by researchers who are interested in your topic and background and who are convinced of your quality to successfully accomplish a PhD trajectory. External PhD candidates are not enrolled in a PhD programme! but will do their research as almost independent researchers and will not receive an appointment, nor salary. They are recommended to follow several courses during their trajectory for their development into an independent researcher. These can be followed in Maastricht or abroad. They have to provide for their own financial means, for example by doing their PhD alongside a (full-time or part-time) job, or having obtained a scholarship. I understand from your email that you already have a Scholarship for a PhD? Could you provide us with some more information on that?
    >
    > More information on our School and PhD trajectories and our facilities and support for PhD candidates can be found on www.caphri.nl<http://www,,,,,,,,>. In case you would like to proceed with your request, please send the required documents according to the attached PhD proposal format to me personally via email.
    >
    > Option 2: internal candidates who are based at one of the twelve Departments of CAPHR I and receive a PhD student salary during four years. This is only pos! sible when we have a vacancy for a PhD position on a specific topic. These are published on www.........../UM> and you can reflect on that. In some cases, if someone has a Scholarship providing sufficient financial means (> about 1000 euros per month), it is possible to do a PhD project in Maastricht and be based at one of our Departments. In that case it is possible to bring in your own topic, if we find promoters/co-promoters who are willing to supervise the PhD project.
    >
    > From your correspondation with Prof. De Vries, it is not quite clear for me what option you would prefer and how much your Scholarship is. Would it only provide for finances for the project, or also for one or several short stays in Maastricht to do courses or receive intensive supervision, or would it be enough to do the PhD in Maastricht? Could you provide Prof. De Vries and me with more information on the amount of the allowance and your preferences?
    >
    &g! t; I would kindly like to ask you to fill out the attached document and provide us with additional information. The preliminary proposal you have sent us and your educational background seem to be interesting for us.
    >

و تالي رسلت لهم المطلوب و تم الرد علي : و انا اخترت الأبشن الثاني
    Thank you for sending the documents. Prof. De Vries and I had a quick look through them. We would both kindly like to ask you to formulate your proposal according to our format, that I sent you yesterday. We now miss several aspects that we specifically ask for in a proposal. Prof. De Vries suggests that only research based on sources will not be enough. It is important to include empirical data gathering, and preferably an intervention to encourage girls to go sporting more often, or at least recommencations for policies. In the Master Module Intervention Mapping, there are examples of such an intervention. We would also prefer a publication plan, with a planning of five articles (minimal) and the topics of these articles.

Also, I noticed in your documents that your level of English is acceptable. Generally, our PhD students have an Advanced or Proficiency level
    هنا مافهمت كيف يطلبوا مني الداتا قبل ما انفذ المشروع ؟؟

الفورما الي اتبعها نهائيا مافهمت الستركشر المطلوب / إلي عنده و الي يدرس دكتوراه يفهمني نظامهم أيش؟

PhD research proposal

1a.Details of applicant / PhD candidate
    -Name, title(s):
    -Male / female:
    -Date and place of birth:
    -Nationality:
    -Education / diploma’s:
    -Graduation date:
    -University, Department (or Institute), incl. country:
    -Address for correspondence:
    -Telephone:
    -E-mail:
    -Current position (if applicable):

1b.Title of PhD research proposal

1c. Abstract. Obligatory! Max. 250 words.

1d. Name and position (incl.institution/organisation) of the local supervisor(s) who will be involved inthe PhD research
    مافهمت شلون ؟
    1e. Indication of the kind ofexpertise of the CAPHRI supervisor(s) that will be approached for co-operationby the PhD co-ordinator (if CV and PhD proposal are rated good to excellent)
    هل انا الي اختار السوبرفيزر ؟
    1f. Can you give names of possiblesupervisors from Caphri? (see also www....nl)

Research proposal

2a. Background to the research proposal,objectives and main research question (optional:and research subquestions) Max. 500words (excl. references, including footnotes).

2b.Description of the proposed PhD research, including methodology. Max. 500 words (excl. references, including footnotes).

2c.Global time plan Max. 200 words.هذا مافهمت و يش المعنى ؟

2d.Scientific relevance
    مافهمت ايش المطلوب ؟
    2e.Societal relevance. How can results be applied in otherareas? (science, health care, society, industry, technology).
    مافهمت ايش المطلوب ؟
    2f.Innovative character of the PhD proposalمافهمت ايش المطلوب ؟

2g.Scientific setting of the proposal. Please identify the research area of yourproposal, and describe the unique contribution of your intended PhD research tothis area.
    مافهمت ايش المطلوب ؟
    2h.Literature references. Max. 10 references.

Signature

I certify that all the statements I have made on thisapplication form are correct and complete.

Date _______________________ Name and/or signature___________________________________

ألي يدرس دكتوراة في هولندا يفهمني كيفية البربوزل و يفهمني أيش معنى وظيفة PHD هل يقصدوا أستطع ادرس دكتوراة واختار من برامجهم او اني اعمل في بحثي المقترح و ابحث عن العمل عندهم ؟
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.