الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

وصلت برلين وابحث عن سكن

وصلت برلين وابحث عن سكن

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4205 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية YMJ
    YMJ

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

YMJ ألمانيا

YMJ , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى ألمانيا , تخصصى طالب , بجامعة BWS
    • BWS
    • طالب
    • ذكر
    • Berlin, Berlin
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2008
    المزيدl

October 20th, 2012, 10:54 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله ,,

اليوم وصلت واخذت فندق في السنتر تقريباً , الشباب اللي في برلين اذا فيه احد يقدر يساعدني في السكن , لان الحي اللي ساكن فيه مو مرتاح منه ..
    اللي يعرف احد يشتغل بهالشغله يفيددنا .
    تحياتي
  2. Wohnung Berlin : 1-Zimmer-Wohnungen Angebote in Berlin
    الرابط الاول عباره عن استوديوهات يعني غرفه بمطبخها وحمامها .

اما سكن مشترك
    http://www.wg-gesucht.de/wg-zimmer-i...n.8.0.0.0.html

بالتوفيق والا ما تلاقي ناس يتكلمو انجليزي ولو اني من سكان برلين سكنتك عندي بدل الفنادق .. الله يعينك
    7 "
  3. بالنسبة للشقق عن طريق الانترنت احس اكثرهم نصابين بحط بعض رسايلهم :
    ١-
    I am James Heather, the owner of the apartment you are making inquiry of. I am 45years old and married with a kid. I just moved to London some weeks ago with my family due to my work and am going to be there for a long while that's why am renting my apartment out. I would have loved to be there to deliver the keys and documents of the apartment to you by myself but the keys and documents are all here with me in London and since you said you urgently want to move in, I can have them delivered to you at your current address in 48hrs.
    ٢-
    Hello
    thanks for your reply, the gate and doors are locked and you need the keys and documents and also the permission letter from me and my wife over here,
    before you can go in and see the inside of the apartment before moving in,
    so you need to pay a refundable security deposit fee of 250 euros, so my wife can send you the keys and documents, and you can view inside of the house before paying the first month rent and moving in okay,
    so email me back now with your delivery details which the keys and documents will be sent to by DHL courier service within 24 hours

Full name
    Full home Address:
    Phone number:
    nearest airport

so email me back now, so we can get everything done and secured down the home for you till you move in
    regards
    Pastor Simon
    ---------
    هالنوع من الرسايل ملى ايميلي ولا اثق الا اذا قابلت صاحب الشقه وفرجني عليها وكتبنا العقد في نفس الشقه او في مكتب غير كذا ماراح اقدر اتفق مع احد.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.