الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

هل من شروط القبول في University of Applied Sciences in Krems درجة الآيلتس5.5 ؟؟

هل من شروط القبول في University of Applied Sciences in Krems درجة الآيلتس5.5 ؟؟

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3690 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية حاتم البلوشي
    حاتم البلوشي

مبتعث جديد New Member

حاتم البلوشي النمسا

حاتم البلوشي , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من عمان , مبتعث فى النمسا , تخصصى إدارة أعمال , بجامعة University of Applied Sciences in Krems
    • University of Applied Sciences in Krems
    • إدارة أعمال
    • ذكر
    • فينا, فينا
    • عمان
    • Mar 2014
    المزيدl

March 22nd, 2014, 02:02 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته

صباح الخير لكل مبتعث في النمسا..

لو سمحتوا عندي إستفسار عن الجامعة إلي ذكرتها في العنوان هل تحتاج من شروط القبول شهادة الآيلتس وتجيب 5.5 ؟؟

لو سمحتوا أتمنى أي شخص يعرف بيانات عن هذه الجامعة و و تخصص إدارة الأعمال... يفيدنا ..
    أخوي يريد يقدم فيها ... و لازم يرد عليهم تاريخ 24/3/2014

هذا نص الرسالة المرسولة لي ... !!

Dear students!

I hope you are fine.

I am contacting you regarding your interest in studying Business Administration in Austria. Most of you have already applied for admission at two Higher Education Institutions.

Hereby I want to inform you again that the University of Applied Sciences in Krems does offer Business Administration as well (in English only).

Some of you have already visited that institution last year with us, some of you did not. For more information to Business Administration at the University of Applied Sciences in Krems please visit the website:

Business Administration* - IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems

For all of you who want to get to know the institution better, a the virtual tour is offered: IMC FH Krems - Powered by PropertyPreview

Beyond that on Saturday, 22.3. from 9:00-16:00, Open Days take place which gives you the opportunity to talk to professors and collect information. For advise how to get there you are welcome to contact us.

I ask all of you who want to apply at the University of Applied Sciences in Krems to inform me until Monday, 24.3.14 at the latest.

We will provide you with the details for the application then and assist you with it.

For any questions just contact me anytime.

Kind regards
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.