الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

الفزززززززعة جامعة جلاسكو تقول .....

الفزززززززعة جامعة جلاسكو تقول .....

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5979 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية سيد الاحساس
    سيد الاحساس

محظور

سيد الاحساس غير معرف

سيد الاحساس , ذكر. محظور. , تخصصى student in Life school , بجامعة M a s t e R
    • M a s t e R
    • student in Life school
    • ذكر
    • -, KSA
    • غير معرف
    • Jul 2006
    المزيدl

December 13th, 2007, 08:36 PM

جاتني رسالة بالايميل من جامعة قلاسكو ، ارجو ترجمتها :

سيد الاحساس Dear

Welcome to the University of Glasgow! I have been told that you have been given an conditional offer for the MScIT, starting September 2008 – congratulations! you must be very pleased. I am sure that you will find the programme very rewarding and stimulating, and that you will enjoy your time here at Glasgow University.

You will shortly receive a formal letter from the International and Postgraduate Service at the university, sent to the address on your application. Your reference ##### number is

In the meantime, the Computing Science Department’s Masters Applications Committee has asked me to contact you to see if you have any academic queries about the MSc programme or the Computing Science Department that I can help with.

I am a PhD student in the Department of Computing Science, supervised by Dr. Karen Renaud. My topic of research is privacy and personalisation in e-commerce, and I am in my lastyear. If you want to see more information about me or my research, please go to my web page http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~dgalvez

help you with any questions you may have about your intended programme of study here (structure of the programme, electives etc.). For administrative queries (fees, accommodation, transport, registration, visas etc.), please contact (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى). And for any other question regarding Glasgow, or anything related to your coming here, please contact me (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)

I’m not sure you are an international student or not, but I’m sure you’ll want to know thatthere is a very lively community of international students at the university, you can have a look at the FaceBook profile for “The International Society at the University of Glasgow!”

I am enclosing a flyer which tells you about the range of Masters programmes that we offer – if you have an offer for an MRes(Computing Science) or MSc(Computing Science) you will be able to change to one of the other strands when you arrive.

Many congratulations on your offer, and I look forward to helping you with any queries about your MSc programme. Please do stay in touch.
  2. الأخ سيد الأحساس

اعتقد انه قبول مع اني ماني ذاك الزود في الأنجليزيه لاكن يقول

ان الكورس راح يبدا في شهر 12/2008 ويقول لك راح تستمتع مع فريق جامعة جلاسكو

وسوف يصلك الرد على عنوانك الموضح لدينا

اخر شي يقول ابارك لك وسوف اساعدك على الرد على استفسارك عن اي شىء عن دراستك

هذا اجتهاد مني .. ولا تلومني اذا ترجمتي فيها خطاء

وادعو الأخوان المجيدين للغه لمساعدتك ..

الف مبروك والله يوفقك
    7 "
  3. السلام عليكم ..
    انا حأقلك الي اقدر عليه واللي فهمته..

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سيد الاحساس
    .$
    جاتني رسالة بالايميل من جامعة قلاسكو ، ارجو ترجمتها :

سيد الاحساس Dear

Welcome to the University of Glasgow! I have been told that you have been given an conditional offer for the MScIT, starting September 2008 – congratulations! you must be very pleased. I am sure that you will find the programme very rewarding and stimulating, and that you will enjoy your time here at Glasgow University.

أهلا بك في جامعة غلاسكو .. انا جاني خبر انو انت انقبلت قبول مشروط لماجستير IT . اللي حيبدأ في سبتمبر 2008 - مبروك . لازم تكون ممتن. انا متأكد\ انك حتشوف الدراسة محفزة و .. (مني عارفة اشرح الكلمة) , وبكدا انت حتستمتع بوقتك هنا في جامعة غلاسكو.

You will shortly receive a formal letter from the International and Postgraduate Service at the university, sent to the address on your application. Your reference ##### number is

قريب حتستقبل رسالة تعبيها ($اتوقع تكون استمارة ) من قسم خدمات الانترناشونال والبوست قراديويت في الجامعة . حتترسل في العنوان المكتوب على الأبليكيشن . مرجعك ### # الرقم هوة..

In the meantime, the Computing Science Department’s Masters Applications Committee has asked me to contact you to see if you have any academic queries about the MSc programme or the Computing Science Department that I can help with.

خلال دا الوقت , قسم ابليكيشن الماستر لعلوم الكمبيوتر طلبوا مني التواصل معاك عشان اشوف ازا عندك اي استفسار اكاديمي عن برنامج الماجستير او عن قسم علوم الكمبيوتر وأساعدك.

I am a PhD student in the Department of Computing Science, supervised by Dr. Karen Renaud. My topic of research is privacy and personalisation in e-commerce, and I am in my lastyear. If you want to see more information about me or my research, please go to my web page http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~dgalvez

أنا طالب دكتوراه في قسم علوم الكمبيوتر . المشرف عليه د. كارين رينود . موضوع البحث حقي الخصوصية وال في التجارة الالكترونية , وانا في سنتي الأخيرة , وازا تبغى تعرف معلومات اكتر عني او عن بحثي روح للصفحة (المكتوبة فوق ^^)

==> دحين اكمل .. دقيقة

help you with any questions you may have about your intended programme of study here (structure of the programme, electives etc.). For administrative queries (fees, accommodation, transport, registration, visas etc.), please contact (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى). And for any other question regarding Glasgow, or anything related to your coming here, please contact me (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)

I’m not sure you are an international student or not, but I’m sure you’ll want to know thatthere is a very lively community of international students at the university, you can have a look at the FaceBook profile for “The International Society at the University of Glasgow!”

I am enclosing a flyer which tells you about the range of Masters programmes that we offer – if you have an offer for an MRes(Computing Science) or MSc(Computing Science) you will be able to change to one of the other strands when you arrive.

Many congratulations on your offer, and I look forward to helping you with any queries about your MSc programme. Please do stay in touch.
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة احمد 511
    الأخ سيد الأحساس

اعتقد انه قبول مع اني ماني ذاك الزود في الأنجليزيه لاكن يقول

ان الكورس راح يبدا في شهر 12/2008 ويقول لك راح تستمتع مع فريق جامعة جلاسكو

وسوف يصلك الرد على عنوانك الموضح لدينا

اخر شي يقول ابارك لك وسوف اساعدك على الرد على استفسارك عن اي شىء عن دراستك

هذا اجتهاد مني .. ولا تلومني اذا ترجمتي فيها خطاء

وادعو الأخوان المجيدين للغه لمساعدتك ..

الف مبروك والله يوفقك
    الله يعطيك العافية اخوي أحمد
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سيد الاحساس
    نكمل:

€help you with any questions you may have about your intended programme of study here (structure of the programme, electives etc.). For administrative queries (fees, accommodation, transport, registration, visas etc.), please contact (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى). And for any other question regarding Glasgow, or anything related to your coming here, please contact me (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)
    حنساعدك لأي سؤال عندك عن التحاقك ببرنامج الدراسة هنا, هيكل (قصدهم خطة ولا ايش مدري) البرنامج , اختيارك, الخ

انا متأكد انك طالب عالمي(أجنبي ) او لأ؟ بس انا متأكد انك تبغى تعرف انو هنا في تواصل مرة حبوب للطلاب الانترناشونال في الجامعة , تقدر تطع في الفيس بوك على ملف بعنوان
    The International Society at the University of Glasgow
    المجتمع الدولي في جامعة غلاسكو

انا (برضو مني عارفة اشرحها بس انو ) حط في ظرف ولا ملف ولا اللي هوة بروشورات او نشرات اعلانية عن طريقة برامج الماجستير اللي نقدمها .. - ازا عندك عرض لل MRes (علوم حاسب) -دي ريسيرش اللي هوة بالبحث -او MSc (علوم حاسب)-بالكورسات - حتقدر انك تغيرهم لمن توصل هناك (تبدل بينهم)

Many congratulations on your offer, and I look forward to helping you with
    any queries about your MSc programme. Please do stay in touch.
    مبررروك مرة كتير على العرض المقدم لك . وانا اتطلع (حلوة اتطلع دي؟!) لمساعدتك على اي استفسارات عن برنامجك للماجستير . بليز خلينا على تواصل
    وبس

قوول اامين ===> يااااااااارب يجيني قبول في كنت واكون مخلصة الآيلتس بدرجة عالية قبل سبتمبر 2008
    ياااااااااااارب
    ==> صدقت نفسها على كلمتين سهلة
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.