الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

محتاجه ترجمة منكم الله يرضى عليكم......

محتاجه ترجمة منكم الله يرضى عليكم......

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4215 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية دموع الشوك
    دموع الشوك

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

دموع الشوك السعودية

دموع الشوك , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى السعودية , تخصصى سكن وادارة منزل , بجامعة جامعة ام القرى
    • جامعة ام القرى
    • سكن وادارة منزل
    • أنثى
    • الله أعلم, اطهر بقعه
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2010
    المزيدl

October 5th, 2012, 06:03 AM

السلام عليكم وحمة الله وبركاته

الجامعة محتاجه ورقة مني اكتب فيها لاسباب اللي بتخليني ادرس عندهم؟؟؟؟

وكتب مااستطيع كتابته واحتاج ترجمة منكم عشان ارسل لهم،ايميل يوضح اسباب رغبتي لاكمال درسة الماستر لديهم....واذا لكم ملاحظات معينه من ناحية الصياغه او اشي نسيت اكتبه من وجهة نظركم افيدوني .. افيدوني...

السلام عليكم
    اريد ان ادرس في جامعتكم الموقرة،والمتعارف على تعليمها الراقي عالميا للاسباب التالية:
    1-لاني اعمل استاذه في مجال الاسكان،
    2-ارغب في اكتساب مهارت ومعارف جديده،حتى اصبح اكثر فاعلية في وظيفتي الحالية واطورها ،
    حيث اني سوف استفيد كثيرا من دراستي للاسكان من عدة جوانب، اجتماعيه واقتصادية وسياسية وثقافية ،وهي من اساسيات الاسكان الضرورية التي يجب على طالب ادرة السكن ان يكون ملم بجميع جوانبها وكل تفاصيلها،
    3-التعرف على القضيا المختلفة للاسكان ،
    4-التعرف على الطرق الصحيحة لعمل البحوث المتعلقة بالاسكان من خلال المحاضرات الجامعية والتدرب على العمل الميداني المتعلق بالاسكان،
    5-تنمية مهاراتي الشخصية والمهنية من خلال العمل مع الزملاء كفريق عمل واحد من خلال تجربتي الشخصية
    6-الرجوع الى دولتي بحصيلة كبيرة عن الاسكان في مجالته الثقافية والاجتماعية والسياسية والاقتصادية وتطبيق كل ماتعلمته على ارض الواقع فيها، بما يعود على دولتي وجامعتي بالفائده

7-اكتساب خبرة كافية تجعلني موهله للخروج الى سوق العمل في مجالات الاسكا ن المختلفه وعدم الاختصارعلى مجال محدود، كوني استاذه اكاديمية

في انتظار ردودكم.....جزاكم الله عني خير....
  2. وعليكم السلام
    اختي بالنسبه لورقة بيرسونال استيتمنت
    تكتبي فيها اسمك وبيانات عن تخصصك
    ثمن السبب اللي جعلك تختاري الجامعه مختصر
    اماتتجاوز نص صفحه كلها ويفضل ان تكون على شكل براقراف
    وليس مرقمه

والله يوفقك
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة صالح الروقي
    وعليكم السلام
    اختي بالنسبه لورقة بيرسونال استيتمنت
    تكتبي فيها اسمك وبيانات عن تخصصك
    ثمن السبب اللي جعلك تختاري الجامعه مختصر
    اماتتجاوز نص صفحه كلها ويفضل ان تكون على شكل براقراف
    وليس مرقمه

والله يوفقك
    مشكور اخوي الله يعطيك العافية.....انا برضه قلت كذا بس حبيت اتاكد....
    7 "
  4. طيب انا سويت هذي بالاستعانه بنموذج من نماذج الاخ سعد الله يجزاه الجنه.....

اطلعو عليه واعطوني رايكم فيه وفي الصياغه واذا في اخطاء املائية.....Statement of Purpose
    My name is ............ I ........ Years. And educated in Saudi Arabia,. My personal interests covering hobbies such as swimming and technical Alkmpiotrwalaamal. Participate in the celebrations for the work, I have always been participating in recreational activities relevant extracurricular involving competitions and awareness programs. I would like to socialize with others and get to know people from other cultures to enrich my experience and improve my relationships with the people around me.

Currently, got a Allbecklorios degree in science and education in the specialty of the domestic economy grade point average of 84.97% of the College of Education for Girls in ....... Work professor in Klahalterbah specialty housing and home management. Now look forward to continuing my studies for a master's degree in your university recognized globally outstanding education.

Although my credentials qualify me to pursue my university education in Saudi universities, and I still have a deep interest in follow-up studies in the United States. This has raised concern always my efforts to get the distinction and put every effort to turn my dreams into reality. The Saudi Ministry of Higher Education (Ministry of Higher Education) and provided me with a list of universities currently recommended and order in the area of ​​housing, including the university. . It will also ensure all school fees until I finish my studies

I want to acquire new skills and knowledge, so he became more active in my current job and Atorha
    Where I will benefited greatly from my Housing of several aspects of socio-economic political and cultural, one of the fundamentals of the housing necessary should the student hydrocele housing be mm in all its aspects and all its details. Identify the correct methods of research work related to housing through the university lectures and training to work Field on housing. development my personal and professional skills by working with colleagues as a team through my own personal experience

Since I received some help to write this statement of purpose, I must note that my English is not good enough, and you will need to attend ESL classes before I start taking classes. So, my scholarship includes one year of ESL training that gave me before the beginning of my studies in the Master's program. I hope that you can take into consideration. In the case of a positive decision on my file, and I would like to appreciate the unconditional acceptance of this reason.

My plans after graduation for my future plans include Allhsol a doctorate degree in the field of housing to the Graduate School. After receiving a master's degree, I plan to return to Saudi Asaudihalrjoa to my country a great outcome for housing in Majalth cultural, social and political, economic and application Kellmatalmth on the ground, including back to the states and universities benefit
    Gain enough experience to make me Mohlh out into the labor market in different areas of Alaska n and not limited Alachtsaraly, Connie mentor Academy

7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.