الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعده قبول ماجستير محاسبه

مساعده قبول ماجستير محاسبه

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3827 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Reham2A
    Reham2A

مبتعث جديد New Member

Reham2A ماليزيا

Reham2A , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى ماليزيا , تخصصى math , بجامعة طيبه
    • طيبه
    • math
    • أنثى
    • طيبه, 2
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2010
    المزيدl

October 31st, 2013, 06:56 PM

السلام عليكم

ارجو مساعدتي في ايجاد قبول لغه وقبول ماستر مشروط في معاهد وجامعات معتمده لدى الوزاره
    يفضل المعهد يكون في لندن
    انا تخصصي رياضيات واريد دراسه ماجستير محاسبه

او التكرم علي بالحصول على مكاتب او شركات اتواصل معاها

انا قدمت في كذا جامعه وجاني الرفض من كذا جامعه بسبب عدم توفر اللغه فاريد قبول مشروط على ما اتم اللغه

دراستي حنتكون على حسابي الخاص ومن ثم الالحاق بالبعثه

والف شكر مقدماا
  2. هذا ايميل اللي وصلني منهم بالرفض
    Thank you for your application for admission to the above scheme of study.

The Graduate Director has given very careful consideration to your application
    but I regret that we are unable to offer you a place. I know this will be a disappointment
    to you but I hope you are successful in finding a place elsewhere and wish you well
    for the future.

Please note that this relates to your application for the above course. If you
    have applied for another course, you will be notified of our decision shortly.

Overseas students interested in a taught Masters course may be interested in
    the University's pre-masters programme, which is designed to prepare students for graduate
    level study in the UK. There is a choice of ten Pre Master courses (Graduate Diplomas)
    which combine language and study skills with subject-specific content. For more information
    please visit the International Academy website
    at University of Essex :: International Academy :: Study with us

ايش معنااته..؟
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.