الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Help Please!

Help Please!

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4782 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ibn alnafis
    ibn alnafis

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

ibn alnafis الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

ibn alnafis , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Medicine , بجامعة Western University of Health Sciences
    • Western University of Health Sciences
    • Medicine
    • ذكر
    • Pomona, california
    • السعودية
    • Mar 2011
    المزيدl

March 18th, 2011, 08:16 PM

Alsalam alykom brothers and sisters:

First I want to apologize for writing in English, but I don't have an Arabic Keyboard.

I am currently a third year student at a California State University doing my bachelor's in Biological Sciences. I am also studying on my own expense (not a scholars), but I am applying for the scholarship very soon insha'allah.

My dream is becoming a physician and I am planning on taking the MCAT in the coming summer, and then applying to Medical Schools. I am planning to apply to Osteopathic Medical schools (D.O degree not MD) as well because I want to increase my chances of getting admitted

My question is: Will I be able to practice medicine in back home with a Doctor of Osteopathy degree after finishing a residency in the United States? I am planning to specialize either in Orthopedic surgery or Otolaryngology by doing my residency at an American Osteopathic Association programs.

Thank you very much for your responses,
  2. wa3laik asslam my brother
    maybe I don't have an answer for your question buy I'll talk in general
    I think you better call the saudi cultural office in the states (almol78yh)and ask for getting someone interested in these stuff they propably are going to help you either by helping you directly or giving you some address for an organization in saudi arabia interesting in those things

and sorry for not being helpful enough
    could you put you e-mail here cause I got some questions about studying medicine in the US
    Thank you
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Malik.
    wa3laik asslam my brother
    maybe I don't have an answer for your question buy I'll talk in general
    I think you better call the saudi cultural office in the states (almol78yh)and ask for getting someone interested in these stuff they propably are going to help you either by helping you directly or giving you some address for an organization in saudi arabia interesting in those things

and sorry for not being helpful enough
    could you put you e-mail here cause I got some questions about studying medicine in the US
    Thank you
    Thank you for responding brother. I private messaged you my e-mail address
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.