الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Free Document Evaluation and Consultation

Free Document Evaluation and Consultation

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4090 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية claudia cristal
    claudia cristal

مبتعث جديد New Member

claudia cristal الهند

claudia cristal , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من فرنسا , مبتعث فى الهند , تخصصى MCA , بجامعة IGNOU
    • IGNOU
    • MCA
    • أنثى
    • paris, paris
    • فرنسا
    • Feb 2013
    المزيدl

February 11th, 2013, 03:25 PM

For everyone who provides me with adequate information, I carefully review it so as to produce what in my opinion would be a model first paragraph for your statement. The first paragraph is especially critical. Many experts suggest that applicants are generally accepted or rejected on the basis of the first paragraph alone. I do several of these a day; about half of these applicants decide to become paying customers so that I can finish the statement. Then, they often recommend me to their friends who are also going through the application process. This is how I support myself and my baby boy, laying something aside for his future. Let's get started working on your statement together, as a team, you and me. All you need to do is fill out our Online Interview Form and we will send you the first paragraph of your model statement. Many of our visitors are impressed with our ability and subsequently decide to use our service

PHD, Doctorate Education, Public Health Nutrition

A young woman from Saudi Arabia who now lives in Ohio, I am deeply passionate about nutrition and preventative medicine. A very serious student and hard worker, I live primarily to perform professional service to others by helping people to better understand the importance and implementation of healthy dietetic regimens. Currently finishing up my MS degree in Public Health Nutrition at XXXX University, I very much look forward to continuing my study in Health Education at the doctoral level. Throughout my own education, I have become increasingly devoted to the field of education itself, and I now wish to turn my exclusive attention to education, harnessing my understanding of the natural and social sciences to the end of health promotion through health education.

I have become quite comfortable here in Ohio and deeply admire your educational system. This is one of the principle reasons why my first choice for graduate study is the Doctor of Education Program at XXXX University. Keenly looking forward to utilizing what I will learn in your education program to further my long term professional goal of becoming a professional educator or educational administrator in the area of health promotion, I am convinced that your program is the optimal location to best prepare me for distinguished service in my area. As a Arab woman, I am keenly aware of the vast need for improvement of diet in Arab societies and I feel that it is here, in the promotion of health and nutrition awareness in Arab educational institutions that I will be able to make the greatest contribution that I possibly can to society........

samplepersonalstatement.net
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.