الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

some information from DR.NAWAF please

some information from DR.NAWAF please

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5730 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية د/ أ ليينة
    د/ أ ليينة

مبتعث جديد New Member

د/ أ ليينة غير معرف

د/ أ ليينة , تخصصى طالبة طب الاسنان , بجامعة كلية ديمونت مورينسى
    • كلية ديمونت مورينسى
    • طالبة طب الاسنان
    • غير معرف
    • لاهور, بنجلب
    • غير معرف
    • Jun 2008
    المزيدl

August 11th, 2008, 04:38 PM

.assalamu alaikum dr.nawaaf ,hope u r fine
    i have read about ur detailed scheme we should take step by step after graduation and to get the internship year in Saudi Arabia.
    i feel that Masha aLLAH u have enogh informations in these kind of stuffs .

so if possible please help me to collect some information related to my situation in pakistan .iam a final year dentistry student (saudi in Pakistan where im facing so many problems and becz of being a female nigther me nor my parents can tolerate my problems .
    i will finish in desember insha ALLAH my final year and i strongly need the internship in KSA that sound imposibble for me other vise i have to leave my education for ever and this is what i dont want to be happend .
    or there is another option
    is to get the aggreement from Saudi educatinal ministry to get the internship in USA where my future hasband going to live .is this is possible ?.please consider me as ur sister and help me .sorry but i can not tell u about my problem in Pakistan becz its a long story

i will be thanking u and insha lallah will pray for ur success in both worlds.
  2. Dr A Leena ... i wish you good luck and God help you

if you would like to get your internship in Saudi Arabia
    first of all you should arrange with the Ministry of Higher Education and which University's hospital you are intending to have your internship year then they will approve that (it should be an university's hospital for all the rotations but for the ellective rotation it's possible to have it outside the univesity's hospital ) e
    After that the secretery of the vice dean in the medical college will arrange your rotations

if you would like to get your internship in USA
    you should first get USMLE all the 3 steps

7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.