الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Invitation Letter for all Engineers

Invitation Letter for all Engineers

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5227 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية المعلوي
    المعلوي

مبتعث جديد New Member

المعلوي الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

المعلوي , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى مهندس , بجامعة الملك عبد العزيز
    • الملك عبد العزيز
    • مهندس
    • ذكر
    • استيت كولج, بنسلفانيا
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Oct 2008
    المزيدl

January 3rd, 2010, 02:21 AM

Dear All
    On behalf of the Engineering Courses Forum, we invite you to join with us on this web site http://cecs.boardeducation.net.We hope you to get all the materials that you need. However, this web site is not a commercial web site. Therefore, its vision is to help all undergraduate or postgraduate students to review and to improve their knowledge. We plan to invite more than 100 Engineers as base members to share us and to put all Engineering topics that students need. You may be one of them if you want!. We appreciate all the Engineers who have joined with us, and we sprang up to see you one of them.

Best Regards
    Engineering Courses Forum
    Directors of the Engineering Courses Forum:
    Eng. Sung-hung Tsai(Master Degree in Industrial Engineering),Taiwan
    Penn State University-USA
    Eng. Saeed J. Almalowi( Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering),KSA
    Penn State University-USA
  2. Can you give us more information about you & your
    team in this site
    My team is all engineers who need share us, you are may be on of them, so share us

also tell us about benefis that we will get from this site

what is your objectives in this site
    The benefit of web site that I wrote in the invitation letter to improve and review all information that we had taken but they may be forgetton
    Also support your site by arabic language

Our team from different Conuteris, so it is not fair to add Arabic version in this web site. However, we will try to see if we can add more than language or we have to keep the web site in Englsih only

Thank you so much and I apperciate you and I nvite you to join us
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.