الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

BioMedical Engineering in Saudi Arabia

BioMedical Engineering in Saudi Arabia

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5953 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية yahya
    yahya

مبتعث جديد New Member

yahya غير معرف

yahya , تخصصى student , بجامعة wright state university
    • wright state university
    • student
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف , ohio
    • غير معرف
    • May 2006
    المزيدl

January 2nd, 2008, 07:21 AM

Aslamu 3likum,,

Guys I have this question about the future jobs of the Biomedical Engineering in Saudi Arabia. I am really thinking to major in this field so DO YOU ADVICE ME TO STUDY THIS MAJOR OR DO I SHOULD STUDY ELECTRICAL FIRST AND THEN DO MY MASTER IN THE BIOMEDICAL..

I am really seeking for HELP !!!

Please respond to my question speactially those who are familiar with the Biomedical Engineering in KSA
  2. Thank you nawaf-57 for the participate and for the advice. And yah it is true that chemical engineering is the future in the KSA.

However, I really wanna major in the Biomedical Engineering and I like this major but I don't know about the demand of biomedical engineers in KSA. Is it high or low. And if it is low do you think that I should major in area such as Elictrical Engineering and then have the Master in the Biomedical.

Again thank u and I am waiting for others' opinions and experinces.
    7 "
  3. مستر إنج,,

I thank you for your advice . And I think this is what I am gonna do, study Electrical first .

Guys, it seems to me that these two participations advice me not to study the biomedical in my undergraduate . And i think this is what I am gonna do. However I am still looking for other experiments with this major. I mean someone who study it or someone who knows someone els studied this major.

I really welcome your advices and suggestions which gonna FORM MY FUTURE. .
    7 "
  4. مرحبا اخوي
    تخصص الهندسه الطبيه الحيويه مطلوب في السعوديه او غيرها بشكل كبير وحلو سواً في الوظائف الحكوميه كالمستشفيات او الشركات
    طبعا الشركات مثل سيمنس وGE ودريقر وووو من الشركات الطبيه وخاصه إذا شهادتك من امريكا ومستقبلها رائع رائع جداً
    طبعا الدراسه بتدرس كل انواع الهندسه فيها / كهربائيه وميكانيكيه واليكترونيه وتصمايم وفيها تشريح بشري وحيواني عشان تعرف عمل الجهاز الحقيقي والجهاز الصناعي وتعرف جسم الانسان بشكل عام
    يعني التخصص روعه لايفوقتك ,, طبعا في الماستر بإمكانك تكمل في نفس التخصص لإن مجاله وسيييييع جداً
    تحياتي وتمنياتي لك بالتوفيق
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.