الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

الغرض من الدراسة

الغرض من الدراسة

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5169 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية مهرة بنت أبوها
    مهرة بنت أبوها

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

مهرة بنت أبوها الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

مهرة بنت أبوها , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى رياضيات , بجامعة جامعة الملك عبدالعزيز
    • جامعة الملك عبدالعزيز
    • رياضيات
    • أنثى
    • اورلاندو بإذن الله, فلوريدا
    • السعودية
    • Feb 2010
    المزيدl

March 1st, 2010, 10:33 PM

السلام عليكم

كيفكم اخواني

انا تخصصي رياضيات وابي نموذج للغرض من الدراسة

من جد متوتره مو عارفة اش اكتب

وكمان لا تقولو على المواضيع الموجودة لانها ما رضيت تفتح معاي ياريت اللي يبغى يخدمني يسوي لي كوبي وبيست

لا يقول ملف مرفق

من جد راسي لف من الحكاية

2. الافضل انك انتي الي تكتبين الغرض من الدراسة ويكون من تعبيرك واذا على اللغة بعد ماتخلصين كتابتة ارسلية الى مكتب ترجمة ويترجمونه لك
    لكن اذا تبين نموذج جاهز فانا لقيت لك نموذج في احد المنتديات وهذا رابط الموضوع

http://www.saudiforum.us/vb/t99.html

ودعواتك لي ان الله ييسر امري ويفرج همي
    موفقة لكل خير
    7 "
  3. وعليكم السلام ....يالغالية غالية والطلب رخيص
    لاتخافين ولاتتوترين أمرك سهل جدا وإنتي مثل تخصصي رياضيات بس الدرجة اللي أنا مقدمه عليها هي الماجستير وخطابي قدمته لمكتب ترجمه وقالي صح ومكتوب بطريقة صحيحة
    وهذا هو الخطاب وأتمنى إني أكون أفدتك بس لاتنسين تدعيلي إن الله يسهل أمور ابتعاثي
    My objectives of having Master Degree in Mathematics

I have graduated with a Bachelor degree from the Riyadh Girls University with an honor degree un Mathematics. My dread was to achieve my master degree, then my Doctorate, so I can be a professor in the University. I like the Mathematic subject and it was my choice when I joined the University.

Mathematics is a wonderful and exciting subject, but how it works, and why it is so successful, are not matters which are easy to understand, even by its practitioners. Perhaps full explanations would require deeper analyses of language, psychology and thought than are at present available. Nonetheless, it is desirable in a degree course for there to be some discussion and analysis of the processes used in mathematics ( symbols , abstraction , generalization , formalization , proof , problem solving , etc.), to help you grasp the underlying ideas , set the subject in context, and to relate the learning of technique to an understanding of how these techniques fit into a general scheme. We must see how the apparently abstract nature of mathematics is one of the reason for its power, since it enables the exploitation of analogies between apparently diverse situations. The main reason for studying mathematics to an advanced level is that it is interesting and enjoyable. People like its challenge, its clarity, and the fact that you know when you are right. The solution of a problem has an excitement and a satisfaction. You will find all these aspects in a university degree course.

The wide importance of Mathematics, and the way in which it is advancing at a spectacular rate. Mathematics is about pattern and structure, it is about logical analysis, deduction, calculation within these patterns and structures. When patterns are found, often in widely different areas of science and technology, the mathematics of these patterns can be used to explain and control natural happenings and situations. Mathematics has a pervasive influence on our everyday lives, and contributes to the wealth of the country.

I feel that I have the ability to go forward of my higher education gradually the Master then the Doctorate to serve my country and to teach my students. By this consciously I will be satisfied.

God Bless

هنا اكتبي اسمك بالكامل بعدين وقعي ولاتنسين تغيرين اسم الجامعة لأني أنا متخرجه من جامعة الرياض اللي اسمها الأن جامعة الأميرة نورة بنت عبدالرحمن
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.