الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

الافضل تخصص تقنية حيوية او احياء دقيقة طبية

الافضل تخصص تقنية حيوية او احياء دقيقة طبية

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5551 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ابو عباس 2008
    ابو عباس 2008

مبتعث جديد New Member

ابو عباس 2008 غير معرف

ابو عباس 2008 , تخصصى طالب , بجامعة ايست انجيليا
    • ايست انجيليا
    • طالب
    • غير معرف
    • نورج, نورج
    • غير معرف
    • Feb 2009
    المزيدl

February 13th, 2009, 10:17 PM

السلام عليكم

ابي استشيركم ما هو الافضل تقنية حيوية او احياء دقيقة طبية و ما مجالات كل واحد من ناحية الوضائف في السعوية

و جزاكم الله خير
  2. like medicine, microbiology isn’t a single subject, it offers a range of specializations. there is a lot of jobs in wide spectrum of industries from pharma to cosmetic. also microbiologists have a very important role to play in the scheme of things in the future, with research being the main field of expertise. In this way microbiology makes an important contribution to biotechnology, an area of science that applies industrial techniques to biological processes.the range of job opportunities for microbiologists is as varied as the organisms they examine under their microscopes. so brothers and sisters trust on allah and just do what u really interetstd on, dont go to random things jst bcz som1 said it good an so and so, no one knows what allah is writin for them, tawakalu 3ala allah and good luck to u al.. anymore queries dont hesitate to contact me as i'm doing applied biomedical sciences and microbiology is one of my core modules
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.