الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

تكفون مساعده والله دخت من الجامعه

تكفون مساعده والله دخت من الجامعه

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5337 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Mx518
    Mx518

مبتعث جديد New Member

Mx518 السنغال

Mx518 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى السنغال , تخصصى علمي , بجامعة مافيه
    • مافيه
    • علمي
    • ذكر
    • حفر الباطن, لا يوجد حالياً
    • السعودية
    • Sep 2009
    المزيدl

September 14th, 2009, 09:24 PM

سلام عليكم

شباب والله اني دخت وانا اراسلهم جامعة new Haven

طلبو مني ELTSE مدري وش بعد قلت لهم ما عندي وهذا رسالتهم الاخيره

Your file will be reviewed shortly, and if you are admissible, we will send you a conditional letter of acceptance.

You must also apply to an ELS Language Center. We have one located on our campus if you would like to apply there. You may contact them at 203-931-2970 or email at (تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى) and they will provide you with the information needed to apply with them.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
  2. Dear Madam

I am an internaional prospective student from Saudi Arabia and have just applied for the University of Heaven and requested that they consider my application for Conditional Admission. Later on, they asked my to apply for ELS and obtain admission offer and notfy the school as soon as you accept me. In this case, may I fax you the ELS application along with required documents in order for us to consider me for admission into your center ?i

Thank you

الإيميل اللي رسلته لك الجامعة , ارسله ذا الرسالة وشوف وش يرد عليك

7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.