الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

failed to sublet my apartment and left the states!

failed to sublet my apartment and left the states!

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5316 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية neuro
    neuro

مبتعث جديد New Member

neuro المملكة المتحدة

neuro , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى المملكة المتحدة , تخصصى N/A , بجامعة N/A
    • N/A
    • N/A
    • أنثى
    • N/A, N/A
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2009
    المزيدl

October 5th, 2009, 05:41 AM

Hello,
    I've had a problem with subletting my apartment in Chicago last year, where I had to leave in a middle of processing the sublet lease and after a verbal confirmation from the management company that it will only take 2weeks to
    sort things out&finish the credit check and everything for the sub-tenants

we even signed a temporary visitor permit so they could access the building

however, I left them my email &new address coz I had to move to another country.
    about 2months later I received an email from the building manager complaining about my late rent. after further investigation I knew that they have refused the sublease without contacting me. so the sub-tenants have only stayed at .
    the apartment for about a week according to them
    the subtenants contacted me later on asking for their deposit money back, and I did send it.

I've tried to advertise the apartment again at craigslist &send people to meet the manager but he turned most of them away &convinced others to take on new leases!

I had 6months left on my lease during which I got 2-3 emails from the management company complaining about late rents
    however, I haven't received anything final from them saying how much do I have to pay. &I wouldn't feel comfortable paying them anyway coz they deliberately mislead me

my question now, would I have any sort of legal problems if I apply for a visitor visa? if I went back to Chicago
    my previous visa was a student one.
    It is very important for me to go back, but I have to make sure first what could happen legally if I do.

does anyone have a legal experience in these issues?

thank you.
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.