الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

يا جماعه استفسار هام بخصوص السكن مع عائلة في كولورادو دنفر ؟؟

يا جماعه استفسار هام بخصوص السكن مع عائلة في كولورادو دنفر ؟؟

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5293 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية the ambition
    the ambition

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

the ambition الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

the ambition , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Economics , بجامعة University of Oregon
    • University of Oregon
    • Economics
    • ذكر
    • Eugene, Oregon
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2009
    المزيدl

October 20th, 2009, 01:27 AM

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

عندي سؤال بخصوص السكن مع العائلة في Colorado, Denver , انا مسجل في معهد
    Spring International Language Center at Denver راسلت منسقه السكن بالمعهد وردت علي الرساله هذه :

I have received your application for a host family. You marked on your application that
    you could not eat non-halal meat. It is very difficult to place a student who has this requirement. Most of our families are not close to the few middle eastern markets. Also, making one meal with halal meat and another meal for the rest of the family is more than most hosts want to do.

I do have two families who are willing to purchase and **** halal meat for the entire family but these two families already have a student.
    I can send you a list of apartments and dorms if you would like that information.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

طبعا مهم ان يكون الاكل حلال, وايضا الهدف من الدراسه باني اتعلم اللغه , فرضا لو سكنت بالحالي ما اظن اني بتعلم اللغه بالشكل المطلوب , ايش تنصحوني الله لا يهينكم ابي نصيحتكم
    في اقرب فرصه .

شكرا لكم ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.