الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

حوار مشكله شراء سياره في امريكا

حوار مشكله شراء سياره في امريكا

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5065 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car. This is a 2005 HONDA ACCORD AUTO SEDAN, Exterior Color Blue, Interior Color Gray, Automatic Transmission, non-smoker, clean title, only 63,000 miles on it, VIN# : 1HGCM56155A122645.

The car has been well taken care of, always kept in the garage. Flawless exterior/interior condition, no scratches and no dents. It has never been involved in an accident. The engine starts and drives like new and the paint looks great. It comes with US clear title which will be signed and notarized in the buyer's name. Have original manuals and all keys.

I'm an US Air Force Sgt. currently stationed in Anchorage, Alaska. The car is here with me. The price is $3,200.00 including shipping from Alaska and delivery to your home address.

So if you decide to buy this car or need further information please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you
    Sgt. Michael Curran

For more pictures please visit:
    2005 Honda Accord pictures by sdfksjdj - Photobucket

Another email from him:

Hi,

I will have the car shipped from Alaska by an US Air Force cargo plane so there won't be any additional shipping costs. Also I will arrange for a truck to transport the car to your home address. The shipping will take 3-4 days, depending on your location.Shipping will be door to door,to your home address,somebody must be home when the car arrives to sign for the reception.The car will arrive with all the papers and documents required for registration and the keys. The clear title and the bill of sale will be already signed by me.

The payment will be done through Yahoo Autos.You will have to make the payment to Yahoo Autos and as soon as the payment is confirmed they will notify me to proceed with the shipping. I will ship the car, you will receive it and you will have 5 days for inspection, both the car and the paperwork and the option to accept or reject the car.The inspection time period will begin as soon as you sign for receiving the car at your requested address.During all this time Yahoo Autos will hold the amount into a trust account.So, this is not a blind transaction,you can see the car before decided to buy it.If you are satisfied with the car and decide to keep it you inform Yahoo Autos about this and they will release the money to me. If the car is not as advertised and decide not to keep it Yahoo Autos will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back the car will be my concern. I think this is more than fair for the both of us.Please take in to consideration that I will get paid only after you receive the car and make sure everything is as agreed.

If you agree with these terms and you have the money, send me your full name and the address where you want the car to be delivered to and I will initiate the transaction with Yahoo Autos. You will receive all the transaction details from them.

I will appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you!

كثير سيارات شفتها واذا ارسلت لهم يرسل قصة جاهزة مألفها. الله يعوض عليك وزين انك ما ارسلتي كل المبلغ. سألت مره العائلة اللي ساكن معهم قالوا لي أن خالتهم انسرقت فلوسها بالطريقة هذي ومثل ما قالوا الشباب اخر شي تسوية ان تشتري سياره عن طريق النت
    7 "
  2. اول شي الله يعوض عليك اختي.

بالنسبة لأشيا زي السيارات ما تنشرى على الانترنت .. حتى في نفس القسم في ebay كاتبين كذا
    بس عموما ما ودي اضيق صدرك واكثر عليك اللوم..

وش تسوين الحين ؟
    روحي للايتم نفسه .. وشوفي هل هو مغطى بالباي بروتكشن Buy Protection علامتها كذا درع اخضر.
    إذا كان هالشعار موجود .. فمالك هم وان شاء الله امورك محلوله.

كلمي اي باي وقوليلهم القصة كاملة وقدمي المستندات .. وهم بيعوضونك وبيوقفون حسابه وبيقاضونه.

لو كان مو موجود .. ebay ما اعتقد بتقدر تساعدك كثير .. بس راسليهم وشوفي ردهم.
    بس بهالحالة روحي لمحامي واستشيرية بالأمر وهو بينصحك برفع قضية من عدمه.
    السفارة لو رحتيلهم بيقولون لك روحي لمحامي او بيحولونك على واحد من المحامين اللي يتعاملون معهم.

اتمنى اكون أفدتك .. ولا تسكتين عن حقك .. طلعيها من حلقة
    وان شاء الله تبشريننا قريب برجوع المبلغ
    7 "
  3. ممكن سؤال:

اللي دفعتيه ( المبلغ كامل او مبلغ التأمين ) ؟

الله يعوضك خير ان شاء الله

وهذا اعتبريه درس لك في المستقبل <<<< احيانا الدروس تكون صعبة

والله يعينك على ما ابتلاك به وصبرك باذن الله

اتمنى منك الذهاب للسفارة وتقديم بلاغ ( بالاوراق الموجودة معك )
    7 "
  4. السلام عليكم

يا اختي كيف تشترين كذا على عماها ما تسألين سعوديين حولك وتستشيرين ناس فيهم خير
    ويستيرن يونيون نصب واحتيال ...

المهم مالك ألا محامي .. هذا إذا كان اسم البائع هوا اسمه الصحيح وليس اسم مستعار

صار لي قصص في بيع اثاث وقالولي حول فلوس عن طريق الوسترن يونيون ورحت استشرت البنك قالوا لي هذولا نصابين ابعد عنهم
    وبالفعل.. نصاااابين

المهم تواصلي مع محامين الملحقية وأتمنى تحصلي على اسمائهم الصحيحه وطبعا احتفضي بصور السياره والمعرض وكل شيء عنها وأرقامها

الله يعينك.. واالحمد لله على كل حال

سلام
    7 "
6 من 7 صفحة 6 من 7 ... 567
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.