الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Going Home

Going Home

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4965 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Monopoly
    Monopoly

مبتعث جديد New Member

Monopoly الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

Monopoly , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Computer science , بجامعة UIC
    • UIC
    • Computer science
    • ذكر
    • Chicago, Illinois
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Sep 2010
    المزيدl

September 22nd, 2010, 06:20 AM

It has been months since I graduated. I had my chance to be a successful student, whom king Abdullah does support. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in computer science. I had no choice but, to be able to reach my goal with magnificent conditions, which king Abdullah presented to students. I thank his highness. My story might involve characters, whom are working at the Royal embassy of Saudi Arabia, by the king’s authority to serve whom in need. I had a misconception with Virginia’s authorities for traffic violations, which developed worst case scenario. For the past four months, I proposed to the Royal embassy to be deported and an attorney to help bring my case’s statues to the woods. I handed my cover letter including my requests, which was delayed by a member of the citizens’ services department. I quote” I did not send your requests because, we do not know what your attentions are”. I replyed”Those were my only options”. Four weeks ago the Royal embassy appointed an attorney, who was not able to recall my court date. My case statues changed from postponing to be sent to the fugitives’ file. I had been to Washington D.C for two weeks to find a way to be home again. I appreciate the Royal embassy’s hand; it was not defined. My only option is to be exiled. Yesterday, I contacted the embassy by email, still no answer. Some members of the citizens’ services department did not offer the definitive solution. None of those, whom I met, considered the seriousness of my Indescribable dire situation. I do not want to hurt other personals involved in my case. It is my mistake. As a Saudi citizen, I have the obligation to be served with my options. My imago of my country is at its highest; All my ambition to those who, struggle far from home. Maybe someday they will be home. So am I. In Addition, I would like to inform you that my passport is being held by the court, which made my situation more complicated. I have finished my bachelor’s and whatever it was required from me towards getting done. Now, I cannot go home with my passport held. Hence, mentioning no names, I hope whoever sees himself or herself is involved or have the authority to solve my case, please stand up and help me to get back home, instead of procrastinating and forgetting how serious my situation is.

Regards…
  2. الله يفرج همك يارب ..ويسخر لك شخص قادر على حل مشكلتك
    سؤالي ياخوي..هل يحق للسلطات الامريكيه سحب جوازك؟؟؟وبسبب مخالفات مروريه؟؟ليش ماخذوا رخصتك الامريكيه مثلا؟
    كنت اتمنى انك تكتب تفاصيل اكثر من باب توعيه باقي الطلبه بامور يجب انهم يتجنبونها عشان ماينحطون بموقفك
    الله يسهلك يارب
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.