الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة راسلت جامعه امريكيه وكان هذا ردهم

مساعدة راسلت جامعه امريكيه وكان هذا ردهم

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4950 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية نهار
    نهار

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

نهار الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

نهار , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى شبكات , بجامعة الكلية التقنيه
    • الكلية التقنيه
    • شبكات
    • ذكر
    • الدمام, الجبيل
    • السعودية
    • Aug 2010
    المزيدl

October 6th, 2010, 09:55 AM

السلام عليكم
    ارسلت هذا الخطاب الى اميل الجامعه

} This letter concerns the application of Mr. (mohmmed alqahtani) to your undergraduate bachelor program majoring in (network). I would like to request that you grant him conditional admission to your master’s program subject to satisfying the TOEFL /GRE requirements before actual enrolment.
    Please note that (mohmmed alqahtani) the sponsor of this applicant- has a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.
    In addition, this applicant will study English for a full year at your English center or any place that you may recommend. During which, he will be able to take the TOEFL / GRE tests to your satisfaction and start his academic work

وهو خطاب طلب قبول من الجامعه بعد دخول المعهد

وردو لي

Dear ,

Thank you for emailing the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities Office of Admissions. Could you please reply and verify the following information?

-Student's First and Last Name
    -Student's Home Address
    -Student's Date of Birth

(We require this information for identity purposes to protect the security of your private information and to make sure we have accurate information for you on file.)

We look forward to receiving your response so that we can provide the information you requested. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Katie
    Customer Relations Representative
    University of Minnesota
    Office of Admissions
    240 Williamson Hall
    231 Pillsbury Dr SE
    Minneapolis, MN 55455

Phone: 612-625-2008
    Toll-Free: 1-800-752-1000

p.s. If you have questions in the future, you can also visit Ask Us! and click on “Ask a Question” to submit your email. We may be able to respond with information more quickly. Thanks! Customer ( ldl)10/05/2010 08:25 AM This letter concerns the application of Mr. (mohmmed alqahtani) to your undergraduate bachelor program majoring in (network). I would like to request that you grant him conditional admission to your master’s program subject to satisfying the TOEFL /GRE requirements before actual enrolment.
    Please note that (mohmmed alqahtani) the sponsor of this applicant- has a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.
    In addition, this applicant will study English for a full year at your English center or any place that you may recommend. During which, he will be able to take the TOEFL / GRE tests to your satisfaction and start his academic work [---001:002044:65399---]

وصراحه اللي فهمته بس انهم يبون الاسم العنوان وتاريخ الميلاد
    مدري هل يوجد شي اخر
    اتمنى منك المساعده
    وهل خطابي صحيح ام لا
  2. ترجمت لك من موقع قوقل البريد اللي وصلك :

شكرا لكم على البريد الإلكتروني في جامعة مينيسوتا ، الشريكة مكتب القبول. هل يمكن أن يرجى الرد والتحقق من المعلومات التالية؟

والطالب هو الاسم الأول والأخير
    والطالب عنوان سكن
    والطالب 'ق تاريخ الميلاد

(نحن بحاجة إلى هذه المعلومات لأغراض هوية لحماية أمن المعلومات الخاصة بك وتأكد لدينا معلومات دقيقة لك على الملف.)

ونحن نتطلع إلى تلقي ردكم حتى نتمكن من توفير المعلومات المطلوبة. شكرا جزيلا لكم!

مع خالص التقدير ،

كاتي
    علاقات العملاء الممثل
    جامعة مينيسوتا
    مكتب القبول
    240 قاعة ويليامسون
    231 بيلسبري الدكتور سراج الدين
    مينيابوليس ، مينيسوتا 55455

الهاتف : 612-625-2008
    الرقم المجاني : 1-800-752-1000

سكرتير خاص إذا كان لديك أسئلة في المستقبل ، كما يمكنك زيارة إسأل بنا! وانقر على "طرح سؤال" أن يقدم البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بك. ونحن قد تكون قادرة على الاستجابة بسرعة أكبر مع المعلومات. شكرا! الزبون (مجلة) 2010/10/05 08:25 هذه المخاوف رسالة طلب السيد (mohmmed القحطاني) إلى برنامج البكالوريوس الجامعية في تخصص (شبكة). وأود أن أطلب منكم أن منحه القبول المشروط لاخضاع البرنامج الرئيسي الخاص لتلبية / التوفل متطلبات اليونان قبل الالتحاق الفعلي.
    يرجى ملاحظة أن (القحطاني mohmmed) الراعي الرسمي لهذا الطلب ، وسياسة للمنح الدراسية التي تنص على أن جميع العلماء يجب أن تتلقى القبول المشروط من ترك المدرسة قبل المملكة العربية السعودية.
    وبالإضافة إلى ذلك ، فإن هذا الطلب دراسة اللغة الإنجليزية لمدة عام كامل في مركز اللغة الإنجليزية أو أي مكان التي قد توصي. خلالها ، وقال انه سيكون قادرا على اتخاذ / امتحانات التوفل اليونان إلى الارتياح الخاص بك وبدء [عمله الأكاديمي --- 001:002044:65399 --
    7 "
  3. اخي نهار الي فهمته أنت صحيح وذلك لفتح سجل لك من اجل حماية معلوماتك مستقبلا بالمطابقة مع هذه المعلومات وعند استلامهم لها سوف يزودونك بالمعلومات التي طلبتها
    لكن يتضح لي من طلبك انك مقدم على ماجستير في الشبكات ولغتك الانجليزيه ضعيفة وقد يكون لغتك لم تساعدك في توضيح طلبك هل تقصد بكلوريوس ولا ماستر لأنك في البداية كاتب اندرجراجويت يعني معك شهادة الثانوية بينما بقية الايميل انت تريد ماستر
    وفقك الله
    7 "
  4. Dear all ,

I’m an international student from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia my English level is elementry ,
    I am interesting for international admission for Undergraduate
    Students at your university Do you offer conditional admission to
    the student who have already met all admission requirements except the
    English Proficiency requirements. In addition, I will study an intensive
    English course for a full year at your English Language center or any
    place that you may recommend.during which I will be able to take the
    TOEFL(the one is applicable) to your satisfaction
    and start my academic work.
    I request that you grant me a conditional admission to your (....... ) program subject to satisfying the TOEFL requirements before
    actual enrolment .
    thank you for your fast response
    sincerely
    املأالفراغ بين الاقواس والله يوفقك بالنسبة للدبلوم يجب ان تعمل معادلة للشهادة ومن ثم نرى ماذا تقبل الجامعة منها
    7 "
  5. [QUOTE=ابوفهد2009;2264537]Dear all ,

I’m an international student from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia my English level is elementry ,
    I am interesting for international admission for Undergraduate
    Students at your university Do you offer conditional admission to
    the student who have already met all admission requirements except the
    English Proficiency requirements. In addition, I will study an intensive
    English course for a full year at your English Language center or any
    place that you may recommend.during which I will be able to take the
    TOEFL(the one is applicable) to your satisfaction
    and start my academic work. I request that you grant me a conditional admission to your bachelor majoring in (network program subject to satisfying the TOEFL before
    actual enrolment .
    thank you for your fast response
    sincerely

وفقك الله وبارك فيك
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.