الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اختبرت توفل ibt ودرجتي ...

اختبرت توفل ibt ودرجتي ...

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4715 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. like most members mentioned here
    when it comes to english ,your supposed to understand it,
    studying english from a book without actualy using it,is not much of a help
    i have this TOEFL Preparation CD,it really helped me understand how to answer the questions
    bottom line, if you didnt understand what i just said , you shouldnt have took the TOEFL test in the first place
    practice,speaking,listening ,writing,ALOT
    with time you will understand it without even thinking about it
    Good luck
    I got 74 on my test -.-
    i didnt go prepared
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة واحد متخرج
    ياناس ليش كلكم تقولن دراسة ؟
    ترا محادثة مع شخص يتكلم انجليزي ساعة
    تفيدك اكثر من انك تحفظ كتاب انجليزي 1000 صفحة
    Strongly disagree with you.

My experience has taught me that learning another language needs more than practicing your speaking skill with native speakers or others. Yes, I agree with that you are going to learn, but slowly. On the other hand, studying a lot of books and memorizing variety of vocabulary surely will help you improve fast, especially when you know that TOEFL has 4 sections, only one of which depends on your speaking.

Finally, it depends on you yourself. Everybody has to know his/her best way to study and prepare.

Good luck.
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة suker . mla7
    Strongly disagree with you.

My experience has taught me that learning another language needs more than practicing your speaking skill with native speakers or others. Yes, I agree with that you are going to learn, but slowly. On the other hand, studying a lot of books and memorizing variety of vocabulary surely will help you improve fast, especially when you know that TOEFL has 4 sections, only one of which depends on your speaking.

Finally, it depends on you yourself. Everybody has to know his/her best way to study and prepare.

Good luck.
    Most of my class used your method
    studying books and trying to memorize it
    they ended up with15-21 out of 30 in the finals
    all i did was...sleep and i got 30 out of 30
    how can you answer something you dont even understand
    we can debate all night long lol
    but from experience i think my method has a better outcome
    thanks for sharing your opnion
    7 "
  4. السلام عليكم

اختي اول شي الصبر .. التوفل ما يجي بالسهوله اللي يتصورها كثير من الطلاب
    بالنسبه لي انا للحين موجود بالسعوديه واختبرت التوفل ثلاث مرات وللاسف ما نجحت
    لكن مستواي كان جيد وكنت بحدا المحاولات انجح جبت 53 بدون لا معاهد ولا شي
    ومستوى اللغه عندي لاباس فيه لكني استسلمت وايقنت ان التوفل يبي خلفيه اقوى من اللي عندي بالانقلش

ومن واقع تجربتي مع هالاختبار اللعين .. اشوف ان الريدنق واللسننق هم اصعب شي بالاختبار
    اما السبيكنق والرايتنق هم عباره عن محطه تتزودين فيها بالدرجات
    مابي اطول عليك ... تدربي وخلي نفسك طويل على هالاختبار

‪mbuckhoff1965's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

هذا رابط قناه باليوتيوب مع مدرس متخصص بالتوفل .. شوفي الفيديوز وان شاء الله تستفيدين انا تابعت اغلبيه دروسه واستفدت كثير
    وتحسنت درجتي بالتوفل بعد مشيت على التكنينكس والنصايح اللي بهالقناه .. اول مره دخلت التوفل جبت 38 الثانيه 41 الثالثه ( بعد ما تابعت هالقناه جبت 53 )

هذا اللي اقدر اساعدك فيه .. والله يوفقك اخيتي
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة واحد متخرج
    ياناس ليش كلكم تقولن دراسة ؟
    ترا محادثة مع شخص يتكلم انجليزي ساعة
    تفيدك اكثر من انك تحفظ كتاب انجليزي 1000 صفحة

كلام سليم لكن الشيء هذا يعطيك مهارة التحدث والتواصل فقط وهذا عليه 60 درجه من 120 في التوفل نا قص 60 تكمن في القراءة الايستيعابيه والكتابه

في التوفل تحتاج تتقن على الاقل 60% بالميه في جميع المهارات على الاقل عشان تجيب 80 وهذا الحد الادنى للقبول

وشف عندك الصينيين مثلا بعضهم لو يقعد شهر يتكلم معك ما فهمت لكن في التوفل يجيب 100 بالراحه لنه تعلم التكتيك وهذا هو المهم

على العموم لصاحب/ة الموضع ابحث عن دورة تاهيليه والملحقية تتكفل بكامل مبلغهى وهذا جدا مهم واول خطوه وبعدين باقي انك تتدرب على التكيك المناسب لك

وشكرا
    7 "
5 من 6 صفحة 5 من 6 ... 456
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.