الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

قبول غير مشروط للدكتوراه (تعالوا فيذا)

قبول غير مشروط للدكتوراه (تعالوا فيذا)

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4677 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. First of all, you should have thanked those who replied to you. They cared and gave you their opinion and time, regardless of what they said. I thought I'd remind you because they wanted to help you in one way or another

Alright, as for the PhD admission, it is not that difficult if you just give it the time and effort (plus some spices of Patience!). Well, sometimes it takes 9 or 10 months to win one. Now, I'm sure you have the personal statement, the transcripts, the interest, TOEFL (or IELTS), the CV. Why not do the GRE, for example? and shop around for schools that accept your available documents. I hope that was helpful and I wish you get one soon! Good luck
    7 "
  2. لاتقدم الا وانت جايب الدرجة المطلوبة للغة وبخصوص الGRE
    ممكن يقولون لك تختبره بعدين واحتمال كبير يرفضون ,, بكل الاحوال لاتضيع وقتك ولاتبدا تقدم عالجامعات الا واوراقك والمتطلبات كامله لان زي مانت شايف محد بيرضى يعطيك قبول مشروط ,,الحين ماستر ومطلعين روحنا عالقبول المشروط فمابالك بالدكتوراه ,
    بالتوفيق
    7 "
2 من 2 صفحة 2 من 2 12
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.