الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة ياشباب واشنطن ديسي مساعدة الله لايهينكم ..أدخلوووووااا..

مساعدة ياشباب واشنطن ديسي مساعدة الله لايهينكم ..أدخلوووووااا..

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4662 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. do the math and it might not be worth it with the cost of gas etc... why not fly nashville to DC esp if one of your friends can drop you off at the airport. Hotels near DC airports are very cheap (abt $60 or less) so spend the night there then take your flight the next day. and you can even take the bus/metro for less than $5 to go visit the mul7aqiyah l.
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة contenthuman
    do the math and it might not be worth it with the cost of gas etc... why not fly nashville to DC esp if one of your friends can drop you off at the airport. Hotels near DC airports are very cheap (abt $60 or less) so spend the night there then take your flight the next day. and you can even take the bus/metro for less than $5 to go visit the mul7aqiyah l.
    I don't wanna visit almul7a8ya I don't need them never ever ..I just wanna go by my car cause I hate domestic flights and thus, they are also totally complicate...

And about to give my car to one of my friends it's not good idea cause they are careless ..

but you know it seems like I'm gonna give up and go by airplane ...
    7 "
2 من 2 صفحة 2 من 2 12
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.