الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

استفسار ضروووري جدا بشأن نمادج التوصيات للماستر....ياليت تفيدونا

استفسار ضروووري جدا بشأن نمادج التوصيات للماستر....ياليت تفيدونا

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4521 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة oska88
    انا لست طالب ماستر
    لكن اللي اعرفه ان التوصيات لازم تكون على شكل مقال مبين فيها في الاخير معلومات الدكتور زي اسمه ورقمه وايميله

التوصيات تاخذيها من الدكاتره وليست من العمادة
    انا استغرب من بعض الجامعات والكليات انهم يقولو هالكلام

لذلك انصحك اختي اذا وافقت كليتك انك انتي تعطيهم الصيغه على USB وهم يطبعونها على اوراقهم الرسميه عشان شعار الجامعه وتوقيع الدكتور والختم حق الجامعه
    وخذي معاك 3 نسخ بس بشرط ما تكون الصيغ مكرره
    يعني كل توصيه بصيغه مختلفه عن الاخرى

سالفة الظظروف يفيدونك فيها اكثر طلاب الماستر
    اعطيني امثلة على الصيغ لو ماعندك مانع؟؟؟؟
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رصيف الشمس
    أكيد لازم يكون الكلام مختلف ، لأن كل دكتور له نظرة مختلفة فيك وعن مستواك التحصيلي .
    الأفضل : اعملي ٣ نماذج مختلفة واكتبي عليها أسماء الدكاترة اللي تشوفين إنهم متعاونين معاك ، وروحي لهم يوقعونها لك لأن ربعنا ما يحبوا يقرأوا ويكثروا كلام .
    موفقة

طيب اعطيني مثال للنمادج هدي؟؟؟ وكيف انا اعملها بنفسي
    7 "
  3. راح أعمل لك النماذج بصيغ مختلفة ، وأنتي اعملي تغيير على الأساسيات مثل : الاسم ، تاريخ التخرج ، عدد سنوات معرفة الدكتور بالطالب ، بعض الضمائر ، التخصص....الخ.
    أهم شيء أضيفي معلومات الاتصال (هاتف ، إيميل...الخ) عن صاحب التوصية في النهاية ، لأن من الممكن يتواصلوا معاه مستقبلاً للسؤال عنك .
    7 "
  4. To Whom it May Concern,

I am privileged to write in support of my dear student, Dan Peel. Dan studied in my classroom and laboratory program for close to three years, during which time I witnessed his tremendous growth and development. This development came not only in the area of business achievement and leadership, but in maturity and character as well. Also, he learned the valuable trait of humility, and enjoyed the opportunity to learn from his older peers and his professors.

Dan quickly learned to manage his time, work in group situations under strict deadlines, and to recognize the importance of a strong work ethic, persistence, and intellectual integrity. He has long since become the most valuable member of my student-lab team, and a role model for his newer classmates.

I recommend Dan to your Master's program with absolute confidence. He has made me proud, as his teacher and friend, and I am sure will continue to do so as he grows in your business program and beyond.

Thank you for the opportunity of correspondence,

Sincerely,

Dr. Amy Beck,
    Professor, Whitman
    7 "
  5. To Whom It May Concern:

I have had the distinct pleasure of having Kaya Stone as a student in my debate classes and on my debate team for three years at Education College. Kaya has been more than the ideal student. In order to achieve the highest grades and my deepest respect, she has demonstrated outstanding leadership and maintained a clear sense of purpose.

The academics at Education College are most challenging, and Kaya fulfilled all the requirements with the added challenge of honors and advanced courses. Kaya is an outstanding extemporaneous speaker and debater. She has won many awards on the speech and debate circuits, and qualified for national tournaments. Therefore, I could always depend on her to set the best example as an instructor. Because of her natural leadership abilities, Kaya was selected as our Debate Captain. On account of her mature approach to her responsibilities, I often thought of Kaya as a colleague.

Since her classmates, my fellow teachers, and I will always hold her in the highest esteem, I sincerely recommend Kaya Stone as the ideal candidate for your master's program.

Respectfully submitted,

Dan Peel, Ph.D.
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نجاح دائم
    اخوي رصيف الشمس ايش تقصد بتوصية خبرة من العمل كيف تكون صياغته لأني باقي على سفري شهر بس ولسه ماسويت التوصيات شكرا
    يعني شهادة أو خطاب من عملك الحالي أو الأماكن اللي عملتي فيها سابقا يوضح الأشياء اللي تعمليها ، وإنجازاتك في هالأشياء .
    مثلاً : إذا أنتي معلمة في الفترة الحالية ، تعملي خطاب باللغة الانجليزية يوضح عملك في المدرسة والمواد اللي درستيها وإنجازاتك وتعاونك مع إدارة المدرسة....الخ ، وفي الأخير المديرة تكتب اسمها وإيميلها مع التوقيع لأجل يمكن الجامعة تتواصل معاها مستقبلاً ، ولازم تكون في ظرف مختوم ومغلق .
    حاولي تكون معاك نسخ كثيرة من هالشيء حتى تراسلي الجامعات وأنتي مرتاحة وأوراقك مكتملة .
    إذا عملتي في أكثر من مكان ، من حقك تحصلي على هالخطاب من كل إدارة عملتي فيها .
    ترى هذا شيء ضروري لأنه راح يعطيك فرصة أقوى في القبول مستقبلاً .
    أتمنى تكون اتضحت الفكرة .
    إذا عندك شيء غامض ، لا يردك إلا الكيبورد
    ربي يوفقك
    7 "
  7. هنا نموذج توصية من عميد الكلية

To Whom It May Concern:

As the Dean of Education College, I have had the pleasure of knowing Hannah Smith for the last four years. She has been a tremendous student and an asset to our college. I would like to take this opportunity to recommend Hannah for your graduate program.

I feel confident that she will continue to succeed in her studies. Hannah is a dedicated student and thus far her grades have been exemplary. In class, she has proven to be a take-charge person who is able to successfully develop plans and implement them.

Hannah has also assisted us in our admissions office. She has successfully demonstrated leadership ability by counseling new and prospective students. Her advice has been a great help to these students, many of whom have taken time to share their comments with me regarding her pleasant and encouraging attitude.

It is for these reasons that I offer high recommendations for Hannah without reservation. Her drive and abilities will truly be an asset to your establishment. If you have any questions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Roger Fleming
    Dean of Education College
    7 "
2 من 3 صفحة 2 من 3 123
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.