الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ارجو المساعدة في ترجمة رسالة معهد اوريجن ستيت

ارجو المساعدة في ترجمة رسالة معهد اوريجن ستيت

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4516 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية بنت الزهراني
    بنت الزهراني

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

بنت الزهراني الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

بنت الزهراني , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى فيزياء , بجامعة جامعة اوهاي
    • جامعة اوهاي
    • فيزياء
    • أنثى
    • اوهاي, اوهاي
    • السعودية
    • Sep 2010
    المزيدl

December 8th, 2011, 06:02 PM

السلام عليكم ارغب في ترجمة هذه الرسالة من المعهد وشكرا

Start Date: 17 September 2012
    End Date: 06 September 2013
    Offer
    I,, accept the offer of a place on the above program(s) during the dates indicated. I agree to all the terms and conditions as laid out in the INTO Oregon State University brochure. A copy of the brochure, containing the terms and conditions can be found at: INTO Oregon State University : INTO US.
    I agree to abide by the regulations and to pay promptly, all fees due to INTO Oregon State University. I understand that the deposit is only refundable in the event that I am unable to meet the visa entry requirements, subject to the receipt of an official visa rejection letter. Fees are non-refundable except where I have acted in accordance with the INTO cancellation policy in the terms and conditions.
    Please read the following. By signing this form, I agree and acknowledge:
    I have checked all of the details on my offer letter and confirm that the details are correct.
    I agree to all of the terms and conditions as laid out in the INTO Oregon State University brochure and have read and understood them.
    I am aware that my English language level will be reassessed on arrival at INTO Oregon State University and if I do not meet the minimum English language criteria, I may be required to revise my program of study accordingly.
    I have paid the deposit amount as indicated on my statement of fees.
    Select method: □ Wire transfer (a copy of the transfer is attached) □ Credit Card (authorization attached)
    Signed (by student) __________________________________________________ ___
    Print Name _________________________________________________ Date______________________
    Please note that your place will not be reserved until INTO OSU has received your full deposit payment
  2. باختصار:

الورقة هذي توقعينها وتكتبين اسمك والتاريخ أسفل النص، ومختصر اللي في الرسالة هو:

1- أنك تقبلين العرض الذي قدمه لك المعهد أي: القبول.
    2- أنك تقبلين بالشروط، وتدفعين المبالغ التي يجب دفعها.
    3- أن الرسوم ما بتكون مرجوعة إلا إذا ما استعطتي تحصلين على الفيزا.
    4- أنك راح تسوين اختبار تحديد مستوى بعد وصولك، وقد يطلب منك تغيير الكلاس بناء على مستواك.

هناك ملفين مرفقين في نفس الإيميل (يفترض) الأول تفويض بالسحب من بطاقتك الائتمانية تعبينها حسب معلومات البطاقة، والثاني: نموذج تحويل مبلغ، تعبينه أيضاً إذا كنت ما تبين تستخدمين البطاقة نفسها.

بعد ذلك ترسلين هذا النموذج مع نموذج دفع المبلغ.
    7 "
  3. والله شوفي أختي
    إذا كانت رسوم الأبلكيشن فلازم تدفعينها أنت بنفسك
    لكن إن كانت الرسوم اللي يبونها هي رسوم الدراسة أبو بعضها فأعتقد أنه يكفي الضمان المالي وإن كان يختلف الوضع من معهد لمعهد

نصيحتي راسليهم وأعطيهم خبر أنك طالب لديه منحة دراسية وعندك وثيقة بذلك وأعتقد راح يطلبون منك إرساله
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.