الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

من يحتاج إلى ترجمة تفضل هنا

من يحتاج إلى ترجمة تفضل هنا

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4492 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. أختي
    بالنسبة الإغلاق او فتح الإنارة او الغاز (الفرن) او التلفاز والراديو ونحو ذلك استخدمي الفعل
    Turn off
    Turn on
    مثال مع غاز الفرن
    في حالة الطلب من الغير نقول
    Could you please turn off the oven
    اما في حالة السرد والإخبار فنقول
    Yesterday I forgot to turn off the oven

اما موضوع الجوال فلم أفهم ماذا تريدين بالضبط
    إن اردت الطلب من شخص ما ان يصل او يشبك هاتفك بنقطة شحن سواء فيشة او كمبيوتر او ولاعة السيارة
    فإستخدمي الفعل
    connect

Can you please connect my cellphone with your computer

عفوا على الإطالة بس الترجمة الحرفية للي كتبتيه هو كالتالي
    Turn the oven off

Connect the cellphone
    or
    Connect the charger with ......

والله اعلم
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة olylo
    أختي
    بالنسبة الإغلاق او فتح الإنارة او الغاز (الفرن) او التلفاز والراديو ونحو ذلك استخدمي الفعل
    Turn off
    Turn on
    مثال مع غاز الفرن
    في حالة الطلب من الغير نقول
    Could you please turn off the oven
    اما في حالة السرد والإخبار فنقول
    Yesterday I forgot to turn off the oven

اما موضوع الجوال فلم أفهم ماذا تريدين بالضبط
    إن اردت الطلب من شخص ما ان يصل او يشبك هاتفك بنقطة شحن سواء فيشة او كمبيوتر او ولاعة السيارة
    فإستخدمي الفعل
    connect

Can you please connect my cellphone with your computer

عفوا على الإطالة بس الترجمة الحرفية للي كتبتيه هو كالتالي
    Turn the oven off

Connect the cellphone
    or
    Connect the charger with ......

والله اعلم

مشكور مترجمــنا الفاضل
    أشكرك عالترجمة و التوضيح
    بورك فيك وفي مجهودك,,

7 "
  3. السلام عليكم في البدايه اشكرك على كرم اخلاقك واهنيك على روح المساعده الي عندك
    اخوي انا ابيك تترجم لي هذي المستندات الي ارسلها لي مكتب الشقه الي ابي احجز عندهم طبعا اهم شي مواقع الفراغات للمعلومات الاساسية
    RENTAL/LEASE APPLICATION

APT#/SIZE____ _____/____ ___ __ MOVE IN DATE:_____ _ __ ____ RATE$______ __ ___

Each person over the age of 18 must complete an application. All applicants will be considered according to our Qualifying Criteria. To expedite the approval of your application, please be sure to include all phone numbers. If phone numbers are missing, the approval process will be delayed.

APPLICANT (Please print)

FULL NAME______________________ ______ HM PHONE( )_____________ ______

Birth date:_____ ____ Driver’s License/State:_________ _______ SS#_______ _________ ____

Names of others who will reside with you:________ ______________________________

How did you hear about us?_______________________________________________ ______

RESIDENCE(S)

Current Address_________________________ ___________________________________
    Street City State Zip $$RENT

Month & Year Moved In________ Reason For Leaving________

Owner or Agent______ _____________ Phone( )____ __________________

Previous Address___________________________ ______________________________
    (If less than 3 years) Street City State Zip $$RENT

Move in/Move out dates________ Reason For Leaving________

Owner or Agent______________________ Phone( )________ _____ ______

EMPLOYMENT(If self-employed, state name of business and provide last years tax returns)

Current Employer__________________________________________ __
    Name Address

_________________________________________________ ________________________
    Position Date Employed Monthly Gross Income

_______ __________________________________________________ ________________
    Full time/Part time Supervisor Phone #

Previous Employer_________ ________________________________________________
    Name Address

________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    Position Date Employed Monthly Gross Income

__________________________________________________ _________________________
    Full time/Part time Supervisor Phone #

FINANCIAL (Bank and Branch)

Checking _________________ Account#____________ ______

Saving _________________________ Account#_____ __________

AUTO

Year_________ Make_____________ Model__________ Lic. Plate#/State__________

Year_________ Make_____________ Model___________ Lic. Plate#/State_____

REFERENCES

_________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Name Address Phone# Relationship
    _____________________________________________ ______________________________
    Name Address Phone# Relationship

HAVE YOU EVER?
    Filed for Bankruptcy? _____Yes _____No If yes, when filed?______ ______
    Been Evicted? _____Yes _____No
    Refused to pay rent? _____Yes _____No
    Received a Judgment? _____Yes _____No
    As required by law, you are hereby notified that a negative credit report reflection on your credit record may be submitted to a credit reporting agency if you fail to fulfill the terms of your credit obligations.

I hereby deposit $__________ as earnest money to be refunded to me if this application is not accepted within _____business banking days. Upon acceptance of this application, this deposit shall be retained as part of the security deposit. When so approved and accepted I agree to pay the balance of the total security deposit upon move in, or the deposit will be forfeited as liquidated damages in payment for the agent’s time and effort in processing my inquiry and application, including making necessary investigation of my credit, character, and reputation. If this application is not approved and accepted by the owner or agent, the deposit will be refunded, the applicant hereby waiving any claim for damages by reason of non-acceptance which the owner or his agent may reject without stating any reason for so doing.
    I understand that the $35.00 Application Fee for verifying this rental application is not a deposit or rent, and will not be applied to future rent, or refunded. NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST SIGN BELOW
    I RECOGNIZE THAT AS A PART OF YOUR PROCEDURE FOR PROCESSING MY APPLICATION, AN INVESTIGATIVE CONSUMER REPORT MAY BE PREPARED WHEREBY INFORMATION IS OBTAINED THOUGH PERSONAL INTERVIEWS WITH MY NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, AND OTHERS WITH WHOM I MAY BE ACQUAINTED. THIS INQUIRY INCLUDED INFORMATION AS TO MY CHARACTER, GENERAL REPUTATION, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, AND MODE OF LIVING. I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE A WRITTEN REQUEST WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL, DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE NATURE AND SCOPE OF THIS INVESTIGATION.

The above information, to the best of my knowledge, is true and correct.

Signature of Applicant Date

************************************************** ***************************

RECEIPT FOR TENANT SCREENING AND/OR CREDIT CHECKING FEES

On the date below, Owner/Agent received $ from the undersigned, hereinafter called “Applicant” who offers to rent from the Owner/Agent the premises located at:
    21 California Avenue Unit# (if applicable) , Irvine, CA 92612
    (Street Address) (City) (Zip)

Above payment is to be used to screen “Applicant” with regards to credit history and other background information. The amount charged is itemized as follows:

1. Actual cost of credit report, unlawful detainer (eviction) search,
    And/or other screening reports………………………………………………..$16.98

2. Cost to obtain, process and verify screening information………………….$18.02
    (may include staff time and other soft costs)

3. Total fee charged ………………………………………………………….$35.00

Applicant authorizes verification of information supplied by Applicant via methods which may include, but are not limited to, tenant screening and credit checking.

________________________________ ______________________________________ _____________
    Date Applicant

________________________________ _________________________________________ ______
    Date Owner/Agent

LANDLORDREFERENCE REQUEST
    TO: ________________________________________

APPLICANT(S) NAME______________________________________________ ________________________

Dear Madam/Sir:

The above noted individual(s) has/have applied for residency at our complex. In order to process their
    application, we would appreciate your cooperation by providing us with the following information:

1.) Date of Residency: From To
    2.) How many people resided in the home?
    3.) Is/was their rent paid according to their lease?
    4.) What is/was the monthly rental amount?
    5.) Is/was it necessary to issue rent reminder notices?
    6.) During their residency, did they cause damages to their
    apartment or to the complex?
    If so, did they pay the charges?
    7.) Do/did they abide by the terms of their lease and the complex rules?
    8.) Are you related to the applicant?
    9.) If you were a previous landlord, would you re-rent to this applicant?
    10.) If the resident is receiving Government subsidy, has there been any problems with
    HUD certifications/regulations? (Please circle one) Yes No
    If yes, please explain:
    Additional comments:

Sincerely,

Resident Manager

By signing below, I authorize the release of this information to the above listed community.

Signed Date:
    Applicant Signature

Date:

To:

Re:

Dear

has applied for an apartment at Harvard Manor Apartments. Part of our qualification process is that we obtain written verification of employment. The applicant has signed below allowing you to release their information. Your prompt response will not only help us to process their application but also allow them to move in on their scheduled date.

You may fax this back to me at (949)854-0865 or call me at (949)854-1536, should you have any questions. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Harvard Manor Apartments

Employee signature

Dates of employment to

Position title

Monthly/annual salary

Bonus/tips

Title of person completing this form

Signature
    7 "
  4. The Selection Process
    The Undergraduate Medical Program uses two formulae
    to rank applicants - the fi rst provides a rank order list for
    invitation to interview, and the second provides a rank order
    list for advancement to Collation (full fi le review). The overall
    weightings refl ect our commitment to consider the cognitive
    and professional qualities of applicants equally.
    In selecting applicants for interview, geographical
    consideration is applied as follows: 90% of interview positions

will be given to those who qualify as Ontario residents. The

remaining 10% will be given to all others. To qualify for Ontario

resident status, an applicant must be a Canadian citizen o
    r
    Permanent Resident of Canada at the application deadline, and
    must have resided in the Province of Ontario for at least three
    years since age 14 by the possible date of entry to the program.
    To view the current formulae, please visit our website at:
    يعني يوم ابتعث انا اصبح ضمن 90 % او 95 % يعني اصبح مقيم دائم ؟ في انتاريو
    (وهاذي بعد) A minimum score of six (6) on the MCAT Verbal
    Reasoning is required

وهاذيApplicants whose first language is not English must satisfy at least one of the following conditions by the application deadline:

• provide evidence to McMaster MD Admissions that they have achieved a score of at least 580 on the paper-based TOFEL or 86 on the iBT with a minimum score of 20 in each of the four components; or the *****alent on other recognized

• tests; or
    • have attended an educational institution for at least three years where the language of instruction was in English; or
    • have resided in an English-speaking country for at least four years.

وهاذي
    MD Program Manager, Cathy Oudshoorn
    Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine, McMaster University
    1280 Main St West, MDCL - 3107
    Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1
    Tel: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22141 Fax: (905) 546-0349
    www.fhs.mcmaster.ca/mdprog | Email: oudsh@mcmaster.ca
    Application Deadline: October 1, 2012, 4:30 p.m. EDT. [must register your intent to apply by September 15]
    MCAT must have been written within five years prior to application deadline [scores older than five years will not be considered]
    First-Year Class Size: 203 [95% Ontario residents; 5% Out-of-Province Canadian residents]; 3,548 applicants
    Tuition: $23,338.73 [includes supplementary fees]
    Admissions: Three-year Bachelor's degree, official transcripts, autobiographical submissions, and a Multiple Mini Interview. Applicants must also complete a 90-minute computer-based test called CASPer, which assesses interpersonal skills and decision-making abilities. Offers of admission will be conditional upon incoming students completing a Basic Life Support Training for Health Care Providers course after June 1, 2013.

Average GPA: 3.75 [minimum GPA: 3.0]

Average MCAT Verbal Reasoning: 10.58
    [McMaster uses only the Verbal Reasoning score in the selection process. A minimum score of 6 on the MCAT Verbal Reasoning is required].
    Prerequisite Courses: No prerequisite courses, although many successful applicants come from scientific backgrounds.

7 "
18 من 19 صفحة 18 من 19 ... 13171819
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.