الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

من يحتاج إلى ترجمة تفضل هنا

من يحتاج إلى ترجمة تفضل هنا

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4499 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. ممكن تترجم لي هالكلام
    You had requested a financial guarantee to be sent to the University of Denver for the Summer 2012 session, which I have sent on December 23rd 2011.

Now you are requesting a financial guarantee for your husband to be sent to the University of Denver (Mohammed ) for the Summer 2012 session. You would also like an I-20 for both you and your husband.

May I ask whether you have already completed applications for both you and your husband and paid for the application fees for this ESL program?
    7 "
  2. I only sent a financial guarantee for admissions purposes because that was the only thing you requested from me. I did not send an application on your behalf. I do not know how long it will take for an admissions acceptance; that depends on when you submit your application to them and pay for the application fee.
    Please disregard my last email. Attached is a copy of your financial guarantee for admissions purposes. The original is being mailed to the University of Denver ELC today. Please allow a few business days for it to arrive in their office before contacting them.

7 "
  3. [الالماسة;1061688851]ممكن تترجم لي هالكلام
    You had requested a financial guarantee to be sent to the University of Denver for the Summer 2012 session, which I have sent on December 23rd 2011.

انتي طلبتي أن نرسل ضمانك المالي إلى جامعة دنفر لتسجيلك في صيف 2012 ولقد قمت بإرساله في 23 ديسمبر 2011

Now you are requesting a financial guarantee for your husband to be sent to the University of Denver (Mohammed ) for the Summer 2012 session. You would also like an I-20 for both you and your husband.

الان انتي تطلبين أن نرسل الضمان المالي الخاص بزوجك محمد إلى جامعة دنفر للتسجيل في صيف 2012
    كما أنك ترغبين بالحصول على i20 لك ولزوجك

May I ask whether you have already completed applications for both you and your husband and paid for the application fees for this ESL program?

ممكن اسألك اذا كنتي بالفعل قد أكملتي نموذج التسجيل لك ولزوجك ودفعتي رسوم المعهد ؟؟
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الالماسة
    I only sent a financial guarantee for admissions purposes because that was the only thing you requested from me. I did not send an application on your behalf. I do not know how long it will take for an admissions acceptance; that depends on when you submit your application to them and pay for the application fee.
    Please disregard my last email. Attached is a copy of your financial guarantee for admissions purposes. The original is being mailed to the University of Denver ELC today. Please allow a few business days for it to arrive in their office before contacting them.

لقد قمت فقط بإرسال الضمان المالي لغرض القبول لأن هذا هو ماطلبتيه مني
    ولم أقم بإرسال الابليكيشن ( نموذج التسجيل ) نيابة عنك
    وليس لدي فكرة عن الوقت الذي تستغرقه عملية القبول فهذا يعتمد على تاريخ تقديمك للابليكيشن و تاريخ دفعك للرسوم
    أرجو تجاهل ايميلي الأخير
    تجدين مرفق مع هذا الايميل صورة من ضمانك المالي لغرض القبول وسيتم اليوم إرسال الأصل بالبريد لمعهد اللغة التابع لجامعة دنفر

الرجاء الانتظار لبضعة أيام قبل الاتصال بجامعة دنفر لاعطاء فرصة لوصول الضمان إليهم
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة احلى بسمة
    مشكور اخوي على ترجمه الاولى ممكن ترجم لي ذي

I did not send in applications because you have only requested that I send financial guarantees. My last email to you was to ask whether you had sent in applications; I need to know this before I send the financial guarantees.
    -Rosellin
    لم أقم بإرسال الابليكيشن ( نماذج التسجيل ) لأنك طلبتي مني فقط إرسال الضمانات المالية ،
    وقد سألتك في الايميل الأخير الذي أرسلته لك إذا كنتي أرسلتي الابلكيشن للمعهد قبل أن أرسل الضمان المالي له
    7 "
2 من 19 صفحة 2 من 19 1237 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.