الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Host Family in Maryland/Washington DC

Host Family in Maryland/Washington DC

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4232 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Vourneeno
    Vourneeno

مبتعث جديد New Member

Vourneeno الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

Vourneeno , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Host family , بجامعة N/a
    • N/a
    • Host family
    • أنثى
    • Washington DC/Maryland, Washington DC /Maryland
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Aug 2012
    المزيدl

August 28th, 2012, 02:23 AM

We live in a very safe suburban neighborhood in Rockville MD which is just outside DC. Public Transportation is good and very safe in this area. We have hosted many students over the past few years from all over the world and we have loved experiencing other cultures and explaining the American culture to foreign students. We enjoy hosting Saudi students and love to learn anout Saudi culture. We have 3 children who are 7,5 & 3 yrs old. We include our students in our everyday life. We share our dinner meals with them, watch movies together and make them feel welcome. We provide dinners for our students Monday to Thursdays. It is very important to us that our students feel welcomed and comfortable in our home. We always help our students to learn English. If it is a younger student we go that extra mile to give a younger student that extra help and guidance that he/she may need. We offer a furnished bedroom and share a bathroom with another student. We have 2 areas for watching tv with hundreds of stations. We have wireless internet and netflix for streaming movies. We also have a 3rd car which we may allow the student to drive for a monthly fee. We are a very nice family and we would love to welcome the right student into our home. I have posted a picture of me(In the white t-shirt) with some of our past and present students. We look forward to hearing from you. Please email me and put "International Student" in the subject of the email. We look forward to welcoming you into our home. Please only write in English. Thank you.
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.