الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

وشو Form 120 ؟؟

وشو Form 120 ؟؟

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4223 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. ما طلعت فيزا إلى الحين. انا تو إجراءات تحويلي ما تمت. وطلب أجيب قبول من أي جامعه عشان احول

الجامعة أرسلت بس ورقه مكتوب تاريخ البرنامج الدراسي بس ومن دون نهايه

ترا من جد ملخبط. تتوقع الغلط من الجامعة
    7 "
  2. هلا أخوي. لا معذور

أن شاء الله خير , الموضوع أتوقع بسيط بس الي عقد موضوعي طلب المشرف

أجيب لهم مده الكؤرس و تاريخ البدايه و النهايه

بس موضوع الفورم I 20 ًمعقدني ؟

سؤالي الآن هل الجامعة ترسل لي الفورم هذا ؟؟. أو انا اجيبه من السفارة أو احمله من النت ؟؟

عموما نص القبول

September 22, 20
    Dear Majed ,
    Congratulations! You are admitted to Texas Wesleyan University’s bachelor degree program in Finance for the Spring semester of the 2012-2013 academic year. We look forward to meeting you in person and welcoming you into our international community.
    NOTE: We admitted you based on copies of your transcripts and test scores. Please bring your ORIGINAL and FINAL transcripts/test scores with you to campus. We will make certified copies here and return your originals to you. If you can only bring copies, we may accept copies certified by the issuing school, the British Council or EducationUSA center ONLY. PLEASE NO PHOTOCOPIES, NOTARIZED COPIES, or EMAIL SCANS.
    Please arrive at the International Programs Office by 9am on January 8, 2013 for advising, class selection, and testing (if needed). Do not arrive on campus before 9am on January 8, 2013. Classes begin the next day. International Student Orientation is scheduled for 10am on Saturday, January 12, 2012. There you will meet your fellow international students and learn all about how Texas Wesleyan University can assist you in reaching your life goals!
    Please bring your Form I-20, passport with US visa, Form I-94 (the white card in your passport), and any other documents you received from U.S. Immigration (I-515A, etc) with you to orientation.
    If you have any questions prior to arrival, please contact me via email at jchang@txwes.edu or via telephone (703) 72-1007. We look forward to welcoming you to Texas .
    Sincerely,
    7 "
2 من 2 صفحة 2 من 2 12
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.