الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Pump Up Your English - أرفع مستوى لغتك بالكتابه بمشاركتك مع الاعضاء.

Pump Up Your English - أرفع مستوى لغتك بالكتابه بمشاركتك مع الاعضاء.

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4110 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة 1OK
    First, let me just convert the informal words to the formal form for the people sake..
    " we're " = " we are"
    " I'm " = " I am "
    " FYI " = " For your information "
    " esaay " = " essay "

________

I love it, and I am sure the essay will take a big interesting side in your course achievements.
    and I was thinking since you are talking about mothers role, I just want to share with you some opinions might be helpful.

Comments:
    You said
    " Considering the big role mothers play ", I think you do not have to consider that, because we know mothers are the main core and the big role of our life.
    So what I think is, if we just say " Mothers are the center of the family," referring to your essay title it will be a good way to let everything connected to each other.
    You can also talk about how mothers provide empathy with no boundaries. They just live to give.

I also like Abraham Lincoln's quote, it gave your conclusion some strength.

Keep it up, and I am happy to see your post and sharing your spot with us.

Good luck and :thumbs up:

Thank you for your thoughtful insights, brother.

As for choosing the word "considering", and since I wrote it in the conclusion, I was referring to the reasons that support my argument which stated in paragraphs 1,2, and 3

Therefore, writing the word "considering" links my conclusion to the previous paragraphs without listing again all those roles

I believe, this way it shows more coherent, and it is a nice word to begin with as topic sentence

Maybe because I was not clear at the beginning about my essay, but it is to convince the reader that either mothers are the center of the family or not.

I like your suggestions though.

Thank you brother
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة trance
    Thank you for your thoughtful insights, brother.

As for choosing the word "considering", and since I wrote it in the conclusion, I was referring to the reasons that support my argument which stated in paragraphs 1,2, and 3

Therefore, writing the word "considering" links my conclusion to the previous paragraphs without listing again all those roles

I believe, this way it shows more coherent, and it is a nice word to begin with as topic sentence

Maybe because I was not clear at the beginning about my essay, but it is to convince the reader that either mothers are the center of the family or not.

I like your suggestions though.

Thank you brother
    I agree with you my brother,

Hope you will do very well in your courses ....

I will be happy to see you again..

take care my brother..
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة suliman1010
    I am happy i will go America to study
    Corrections: I am happy, because I will go to America to study.
    - "go to" .. always the " to" comes after go.
    -"because".. it is an optional choice, but it will be better if you add it, so the sentence will be more formal and clear.

Welcome my friend, I am happy to see you with us, and also I will be happier if you get here in the United States to earn a higher educational degree.

Looks like you are already doing good in English. Good for you, many people does not know how to write a simple sentence when they first come here. But, they learn a lot in a short term.
    They just try their best to get the best results in learning English.
    you have to keep practicing all the time before you get here, so you will make it easier for you to learn more in a faster way.

I hope we see you again,

keep it up, and good luck.
    7 "
  4. I wanted to write here 2 days ago but I couldn't because I am realy disapointed .

I have a big probleme with the institute that I am studying in.

I want to skip my level and I took a lot of exams for that . I got over than 90 % but my teachers told here I have to wait untel Monday to see the decision .

also they told me they recommend for me to skip my level but no one can make dicision except the boss.
    so,I can not wait untel Monday to see that.

because I know the boss for my instistute has a lot of problems with all the student specially with Saudi students .

If you do not mind

give me your opinion for that .

what can I do with the boss on Monday if she do not let me skip my level .

best wishes.
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة معيده ومبتعثه
    I wanted to write here 2 days ago but I couldn't because I am realy disapointed .

I have a big probleme with the institute that I am studying in.

I want to skip my level and I took a lot of exams for that . I got over than 90 % but my teachers told here I have to wait untel Monday to see the decision .

also they told me they recommend for me to skip my level but no one can make dicision except the boss.
    so,I can not wait untel Monday to see that.

because I know the boss for my instistute has a lot of problems with all the student specially with Saudi students .

If you do not mind

give me your opinion for that .

what can I do with the boss on Monday if she do not let me skip my level .

best wishes.
    Well, i'm sorry to hear that, but sometimes patience is a good choice to have.
    It's just matter of time, be patient, and everything will be fine.
    Plus, Monday's just two days a head.

Aren't they made those exams for you? then why you are upset and worried. You have to be confident, because you have passed the exams with very good grade, which is a strong evidence to let them move you to upper levels.

just chill out, and wait for Monday.
    Everything will be alright inshallah.
    Remember to be always faithful.
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة 1OK
    Well, i'm sorry to hear that, but sometimes patience is a good choice to have.
    It's just matter of time, be patient, and everything will be fine.
    Plus, Monday's just two days a head.

Aren't they made those exams for you? then why you are upset and worried. You have to be confident, because you have passed the exams with very good grade, which is a strong evidence to let them move you to upper levels.

just chill out, and wait for Monday.
    Everything will be alright inshallah.
    Remember to be always faithful.

Thank you so much for your answering

sometimes ,I think that I have to ignore them because I passed this exams after 4 months so ,maybe my English became better now

but sometimes I feel so sad because I saw that I can not get any benefit from this level

the main reason for that,they told me if you get these exam you will change this level,

then,they told me this is not our decision as I told you

so, we know all the institutes in the USA have a business goal .

that's it
    7 "
  7. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة معيده ومبتعثه
    Thank you so much for your answering

sometimes ,I think that I have to ignore them because I passed this exams after 4 months so ,maybe my English became better now

but sometimes I feel so sad because I saw that I can not get any benefit from this level

the main reason for that,they told me if you get these exam you will change this level,

then,they told me this is not our decision as I told you

so, we know all the institutes in the USA have a business goal .

that's it

Feeling sad because you can't get any improvements in the current level won't do a thing!
    If I would be you, I will focus more on practicing my English skills, even if I am eligible for upper levels.
    I won't waste a moment thinking how I pass these levels, as long as I am learning and developing my skills, I will take my chances to let the current level that I'm in, a good cover to have a good time to learn by myself and the classes will be just a review for what I learned. Although, I will get a higher grades in this way.

The main point is, If you have a time you can do whatever you want. A choice could change your whole life, so make your choice wisely.
    Don't be in hurry to finish your ESL program to enroll into the university without taking the full chances to prepare yourself before doing that.

Think once, you get a bounce, Think twice, you get the price.
    Think Wisely
    7 "
  8. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة 1OK
    Feeling sad because you can't get any improvements in the current level won't do a thing!
    If I would be you, I will focus more on practicing my English skills, even if I am eligible for upper levels.
    I won't waste a moment thinking how I pass these levels, as long as I am learning and developing my skills, I will take my chances to let the current level that I'm in, a good cover to have a good time to learn by myself and the classes will be just a review for what I learned. Although, I will get a higher grades in this way.

The main point is, If you have a time you can do whatever you want. A choice could change your whole life, so make your choice wisely.
    Don't be in hurry to finish your ESL program to enroll into the university without taking the full chances to prepare yourself before doing that.

Think once, you get a bounce, Think twice, you get the price.
    Think Wisely

ok ,I got it.

but you do not that mu institute has a long period

one semester-4 months

So I don't want to lose the time for studying the level without benefit.
    7 "
  9. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة معيده ومبتعثه
    ok ,I got it.

but you do not that mu institute has a long period

one semester-4 months

So I don't want to lose the time for studying the level without benefit.
    Simply, now you are prepared mentally and psychically to improve yourself in English, because you have time, and you are not worried about the current level .. you can do fine in it.
    while if you go to the upper level, it might be more difficult to you, so you'll be under pressure and busy doing your homework and keeping up with the class.
    which will make you tired, and that will affect your study, and language, you won't learn anything new, and your language level will be HELD at the same level for a while,, or maybe until you get the time to take it as a hobby not as a life job.
    7 "
5 من 16 صفحة 5 من 16 ... 45610 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.