الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ترجمولي رد الملحقيه

ترجمولي رد الملحقيه

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4070 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية حلمي الماسترز
    حلمي الماسترز

مبتعث فعال Active Member

حلمي الماسترز السعودية

حلمي الماسترز , أنثى. مبتعث فعال Active Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى السعودية , تخصصى فيزياء , بجامعة لايوجد
    • لايوجد
    • فيزياء
    • أنثى
    • حاليا بوطني, السعوديه
    • السعودية
    • May 2010
    المزيدl

February 5th, 2013, 01:31 AM

Dear student,
    Greetings! Thank you for your inquiry. I will be glad to assist you today. Unfortunately, the ESL institute you are inquiring about is currently oversaturated at this time. Please refer to the list on Home for the list of approved institutes and select a different institute, you may check back with me for the current status of the institute you have selected.
    I hope this helps.
    Thank you very much.
    Sincerely,
    Eileen Cruz
    Regional Coordinator - East Midwest United States
    ESL Institutes & Placement Department
    Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
    8500 Hilltop Road
    Fairfax, VA 22031

2. وهذي من المعهد
    I was hoping to speak to you about your English studies but unfortunately we could not do so because I have tried to call you for the past days and I have not been able to reach you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know via email and I will assist you in the best way possible.
    I will try to contact you again during the course of your studies.

Until then, good luck with your studies!
    We look forward to seeing you benefit greatly from the online school and achieve your study goals. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about the school and I will gladly support you on your way to your English improvement.

An advisor will call you again during the course of your studies to offer assistance. Until then, good luck!

Best regards,

Ertia Mogorosi
    EF Study Advisor
    EF Language Learning Solutions
    ertia.mogorosi@ef.com

Trusted by the world’s leading companies

Visit our Online School
    http://corporate.englishtown
    7 "
  3. باختصار:

الأول قال إن المعهد متكدس، لازم تشوفين معهد ثاني في القائمة وإذا بغيتي تقدمين عليه تراسلينه مرة ثانية تسألين هل باقي المعهد متاح أو أغلق.
    الإيميل الثاني أنه قال حاولوا الاتصال بك عدة مرات وما قدروا يتوصلون لك، وراح يحاولون الاتصال بك مرة ثانية خلال دراستك.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.