March 19th, 2013, 05:11 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
يا اخوان انا انضميت للبعثة ليا اكثر من ثلاثة شهور وطلبت ضمان مالي للمعهد تابع لجامعة UNC Charlotte وقدمت على المعهد وارسلو ليا رسالة ما فهمت ايش يبوني اسوي
يالت احد يشرح لي ايش المفروض اسوي عشان انقل من معهد لمعهد انا طلبت ضمان مالي بغرض القبول وجاني الطلب مقبول طيب ايش اسوي مع المعهد ياليت احد يساعدني
hank you for applying to ELTI at UNC Charlotte. We hope you are able to join us!
To complete an ELTI application, please send the following items (if you have not already sent them):
• Official bank documents showing that a balance of $20,000.00 or more is available (if you will be on a student visa). (Or $28,700 if you will apply for conditional admission.)
• Personal sponsor letter (if you will be on a student visa): Whoever is providing support while you are in the U.S. must state so in writing.
• $60 application fee and $80 express mailing fee (express mailing is strongly recommended).
• A copy of your passport.
• The student’s complete address in his/her home country. (This is a US government requirement).
• The personal email address of the student. We require the student’s email address for future correspondence, regardless of their level of English skill. We will not process an application unless we have this. We will also send emails to agents and/or relatives, but we do translate emails into other languages for the actual students to read.
The fees can be submitted via credit card (https://ecom.uncc.edu/C21561_ustores...NGLESTORE=true
). The other documents can be sent by email.
Conditional admission is for those students who would like to go on to study for a bachelor’s degree at the University. Please review the attached list for programs that are eligible for conditional admission. For conditional admission please complete these steps and send these required items to the ELTI office (in addition to the ELTI application items):
1. Complete the online UNC Charlotte application and submit the $60 UNC Charlotte application fee (paid online): Apply | International Undergraduate Admissions | UNC Charlotte
2. Send us original or certified original, official copies of your school transcript(s) and graduation certificate(s) to include all years of secondary school and any post-secondary school grades. Our admission office does not accept scanned copies, so these must be original records. (See the website for details: Apply | International Undergraduate Admissions | UNC Charlotte
3. Order an evaluation of school records by either eValReport or IEE.
* e-ValReports email: email@example.com
(we use this service most commonly)
* International Education Evaluations Inc. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend e-val Reports. Be sure to tell the NACES member to send the evaluations to the ELTI office so that we can submit the entire application packet to admissions. Be sure to order an evaluation that includes a cumulative GPA and a course-by-course analysis. Our admissions office will not accept a general evaluation: you must order a course-by-course report.
4. Please send me an email once you have applied for conditional admission online, and let me know if you have any difficulties in filling out the application. If we are unaware of your online application, this can create unnecessary delays in the application process.
Please note that you must follow these instructions for quickest admission processing. We have over 260 students in our current term, and we have an equal number of applicants for future terms. We are unable to acknowledge every item that we receive for each application. If you follow the steps above, your application(s) will be complete. You will receive an email from UPS (the express mail service) when your admission packet is being shipped to you – this is how you will know that we have processed your I-20. We try to process completed applications for ELTI only in 1 week.
If you are applying for conditional admission, we have no control over how long the admissions office takes to make a decision. When we are notified that a decision has been made, we will contact you. You will also be able to monitor your conditional admission by logging in to the admissions website with the user name and password that you create for the application. In this way, you will be able to track the progress of your application. Note that the admissions office on campus is also very busy, and there is not an immediate update of records received. We will not process your conditional admission until you have sent every item that we request for the ELTI and conditional application as noted above.
Once we have received all your application items and the admissions office has reviewed your conditional admission application to determine if you can be admitted (if applicable), we will send your admission packet and I-20. We do not know how long the conditional admission process will take, but it will be at least 4 – 6 weeks from the time that all application items have been received.
Let me know if you have questions.