الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

let's go to improve our language&and write anything you want it

let's go to improve our language&and write anything you want it

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4050 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية كاليفورنيا911
    كاليفورنيا911

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

كاليفورنيا911 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

كاليفورنيا911 , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى حاسب , بجامعة nothing
    • nothing
    • حاسب
    • ذكر
    • nothing, Massachusetts
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Jan 2012
    المزيدl

March 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM

Hi how are you guys i have new idea i will write important word we need to use in our life For example :

1-

i forced my self to watch this movie

2-

i wont to be late to back at home

The first one is good but the second one i dont know

So we are here to write some sentence with words

And correct mistakes

اذا حبيت الفكرة حطو كلمة مع جملة

وتقدر تساعد اذا احد كتب جملة وارتكب خطاء

الهدف من هذا الكلام عشان يكون الموضوع مرتب اكثر ..

ومايلخبط الشخض لو حاب يحفظ كلمات.

Gooo guys
  2. Hey !! nice idea .. I really like it, and I hope you all guys like it too.

Actually, I have nothing to say, but I am gonna try.

well, I have been busy for almost two weeks. My school "which is ELS-San Diego" has new rules. because of many students who just finished level 109 and went to universities to study and have a low score in their English, we as a students studying at 109 need to not only pass the writing test with no more than two mistakes but also to pass SSP exam which is very hard to do it in a very short time.

I also need to get 5.5 in the IELTS test, so I'v been preparing for the test for also 2 weeks..

I don't know what's wrong with the past 2 weeks !! sounds weird
    huh ?

However, to be a good student, you need to work a lot and that what I am trying to do

Have a good night guys
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد الخريجي
    Hey !! nice idea .. I really like it, and I hope you all guys like it too.

well, I have been busy for almost two weeks. My school "which is ELS-San Diego" has new rules. because of many students who just finished level 109 and went to universities to study and have a low score in their English, we as a students studying at 109 need to not only pass the writing test with no more than two mistakes but also to pass SSP exam which is very hard to do it in a very short time.

I also need to get 5.5 in the IELTS test, so I'v been preparing for the test for also 2 weeks..

huh ?

However, to be a good student, you need to work a lot and that what I am trying to do

Have a good night guys
    Good luck Mohammed Hope you do fine on ielts , and let us know about your results
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمد الخريجي
    Hey !! nice idea .. I really like it, and I hope you all guys like it too.

huh ?

Have a good night guys

Good good luck with ielts I hope you get more than 5.5

So how many month you been in USA ?

What you think about the best method to learn English
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.