الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

الله يسعدكم ابغا مساعدتكم

الله يسعدكم ابغا مساعدتكم

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4006 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية dala3-
    dala3-

مبتعث جديد New Member

dala3- السعودية

dala3- , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى السعودية , تخصصى ادارة اعمال , بجامعة جامعة خيبه
    • جامعة خيبه
    • ادارة اعمال
    • أنثى
    • riyadh, riyadh
    • السعودية
    • Jan 2013
    المزيدl

May 1st, 2013, 06:37 PM

اليوم المعهد طلبت منهم يرسلولي الابلكيشن ً بس م رسلوه رسلو دا الشي الكثيرررر
    طبعا المعهد UCEDA في اورلاندو 

Admissions Requirements
    Uceda School welcomes individuals seriously interested in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to become competent English speakers. Applicants are accepted without regard to race, color, national origin, creed, sex, or physical handicaps.

Entrance Requirements for Local Students.
     Applicants need to provide all necessary information requested by the school’s administration.
     Applicants need to pay all necessary fees and charges.
     Applicants for admission to our semi-intensive ESL program do not need to be high school graduates.

Entrance Requirements for I-20 students.
    Uceda School is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant foreign students. Applicants for admission to our Intensive ESL program must:
     Have a high school diploma or *****alency and be older than the age of compulsory schooling.
     Have provided all necessary documentation and information requested by the school’s administration and/or DSO/PDSO.
     Pay all necessary fees and charges.

You must prove to us that you can support the cost of living and studying in the U.S. for the entire duration of your program of study as required by U.S. Law.

IF YOU HAVE A SPONSOR:
     If the sponsor lives in the USA he must be an AMERICAN CITIZEN or LEGAL RESIDENT.
     The sponsor will need to provide a notarized financial statement indicating he will pay for your studies while in the USA (Form I-134 Affidavit of Support).
     The sponsor will need to provide a letter of employment indicating he has a full time job. There is no need for this letter if the sponsor is self-employed.
     Up to date official bank statement (No Internet print-outs accepted). Checking and/or savings account. Minimum Balance $11,440.00 for one academic year or $ 5,720.00 for 6 months. These documents will not be returned. We suggest that you request an additional copy to submit to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate with your visa application. Please be aware that the amounts shown may change and be different for each Uceda School location.
     Copy of last Income Tax or W-2 if sponsor lives in the USA or *****alent translated letter if sponsor lives outside the U.S.A. showing a minimum amount of $30,000 US dollars.
     Copy of sponsor’s ID that confirms that he is a resident or citizen.

WHEN YOU SPONSOR YOURSELF:
     Completed Application Form
     Passport
     Current Bank Statement with AT LEAST $11,440.00 dollars, when you are applying for one academic year.
     High school Diploma (official copy of academic records can be obtained)
     College or University transcripts
     Form I-901 with SEVIS FEE OF $200.00* US DOLLARS
     Proof of address in home country (Phone Bill, Gas bill or Electricity bill)
     $300* Dollars for Registration fee in our School
     Material prices are not included in these prices. Students are responsible for their materials.
     In order to transfer to another school, student must attend school for at least 5 weeks.
    *(The above fees are subject to change.)

Once the above requirements are satisfactorily met, the school will prepare the Form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility) and send it to the student for presentation to the proper consular officials. Upon providing this information, the student will receive a copy of the Enrollment Agreement for his/her signature. A copy of the Enrollment Agreement is retained by the School.

Change of Status
    If you wish to change your non-immigrant status to F-1 and are traveling outside the U.S., you must apply for an F-1 visa at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate and use your I-20 issued by UCEDA School to re-enter the U.S. Although costly, this is often the fastest way to become an F-1 student. If your current non-immigrant status has expired, then this option is the only choice. If your current stay is not expired and you wish to change your non-immigrant status to F-1 while you stay in the United States, please follow these instructions.
    A change of status only changes your permission to stay in the U.S., i.e. your I-94 card. You do not receive an F-1 visa stamp in your passport with an approved change of status. This means that if you need to travel outside the U.S. in the future, generally you will be required to apply for an F-1 visa at a U.S. embassy/consulate. There is no guarantee that an F-1 visa stamp will be issued even if the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) approves your change of status to F-1 student. Individuals with N,D,C,K,WT,WB,M- 1 cannot change to an F-1 visa within the U.S. If you currently have A and G status you must first get approval from the US State Department using form I-566 before a change of status can be sent to USCIS. Note: Do not start school until a change of status to F-1 is granted!

Note:
    Uceda School is not responsible for approving your visa status. The decision of approval completely depends on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. If your visa is denied or you canceled the admission, you will not be refunded the registration or dependent fee. You will only be refunded any amount you paid toward your tuition after deducting any applicable processing fee. Please see refund policies and procedures.

Instructions for applying for a change of status
    You must provide 3 copies of each document required.

 Apply for admission at UCEDA School. Once you are admitted and have met all admission requirements, an I-20 form will be issued to you.
     Meet with an International Student Advisor at the International Student Office. Please make an appointment by calling (407) 273-4900. Not all categories of visas allow a student to begin school before a change of status to F-1 is granted and not all categories of visas are allowed to change status to F-1. Please do not begin school without speaking with an International Student Advisor first.
     Pay the SEVIS fee of $200 for the I-901 form. See the instruction sheet stapled to your I-20 form. (3 copies) Pay on the Internet at the following site: fmjfee.com
     Completed form I-539 (application to extend/change non-immigrant status). (3 copies)
     Pay the fee of $290.00 for Form I-539, make a check or money order payable to: US Department of Homeland Security”. Do not send cash!(3 copies)
     Photocopy of both sides of the I-94 card from your passport. (3 copies)
     I-134 Affidavit of Support only if you have a US sponsor (3 copies)
     All three original pages of the I-20 issued by UCEDA School. Print your name, sign and date it on page 1 at the bottom.
     Photocopy of passport information page, expiration date, and U.S. visa page. (3 copies)
     Evidence of financial support. For example bank statement, scholarship award letter, documentation from sponsor, etc. This may be a copy or original documents. When including bank statements from an account you have in the U.S., include your last 4 statements, not a letter from the bank. Include sufficient documentation from any sponsor, such as tax returns, statement of sponsorship, wages, bank statements, Etc. Bank letters are not generally accepted by USCIS..(3 copies)
     Letter explaining why you would like to change your status (3 copies)
     Proof of registration and payment of tuition and fees, if you are currently attending school. Proof of paid application fee if you have not yet begun school.
     Proof of your U.S. address (for example: contract lease, utility bill, phone bill, bank
     statements). .(3 copies).
     Proof of your home country address (for example: evidence of ownership of property of yourself or your family, driver’s license). (3 copies).
     Support letter from the International Student Office giving your application and acceptance dates.
    For students changing status from F-2 to F-1 add the following:
     Copy of marriage certificate
     Copy of spouse’s I-20, visa, I-94, passport information/expiration date
     Letter from spouse’s school verifying current F-1 status.
    For students changing status from B-1 or B-2 to F-1 add the following:
     Copy of evidence showing original purpose of U.S. visit (for example, travel itinerary, round trip airplane ticket, business itinerary, etc.)
    For students changing from another status (H-1, H-4, R-1, etc.) add the following: Copy of evidence showing your current legal status including:
     Copy of passport, visa, I-94
     Copy of approval notice if applicable
     Pay stubs and income tax returns, if applicable
     Marriage certificate, if applicable.
    If you live in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, or Rhode Island, Florida the above mentioned items should be mailed to:
    United States Citizenship & Immigration Services
    Vermont Service Center
    75 Lower Welden Street
    St. Albans, VT 05479-0001.
    Remember: (1) If USCIS approves your request to change your non-immigrant status, this does not change the visa stamp in your passport. If you were to leave the U.S., you would have to go to a U.S. embassy or consulate and apply for an F-1 Visa. (2) You are required by law to notify the USCIS within 10 days of any legal changes to your name or any change of address. If such changes occur while your change of status application is pending with USCIS, please notify both the school and USCIS within 10 days of such change.
  2. اختي هذا تعليمات عن الابلكيشن و الضمان المالي و الفيزا .. الابلكيشن حقهم موجود في موقعهم ما يحتاج يرسلونه لك .. ادخلي على برنامج اللغه على موقع الجامعه .. بتشوفين كلمة apply now أو application form اضغطي عليه و عبيه .. التعبيه سهله جدا ً ما تاخذ نص ساعه اذا لغتك تمشي الحال .. كلها اشياء واضحه .. بعدها ترسلينه لهم وتدفعين الرسوم .. وراح يرسلون لك بعدها الاي توني خلال اسبوعين تقريباً .. بعدها تبدين اجراءات الفيزا .. والله يوفقك اختي
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.