الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

SAT FAQs

SAT FAQs

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5804 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Miss Optims!m
    Miss Optims!m

مبتعث جديد New Member

Miss Optims!m غير معرف

Miss Optims!m , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. , تخصصى CPP Student , بجامعة University of Tulsa
    • University of Tulsa
    • CPP Student
    • أنثى
    • Tulsa, Oklahoma
    • غير معرف
    • Dec 2007
    المزيدl

May 8th, 2008, 11:41 AM

SAT FAQs

What Is the SAT Reasoning Test?

The SAT Reasoning Test is a measure of the critical thinking skills you will need for academic success in college. The SAT assesses how will you analyze and solve problems "skills you learned in school that you that you'll need in college. The SAT is typically taken by high school juniors and seniors. Nearly every college in America accepts the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) as a part of its admissions process. More than two million students take the SAT every year

What do the initial "SAT" mean]

Originally, SAT was an abbreviation for the Scholastic Aptitude Test. In 1993, the test was renamed the SAT I: Reasoning Test. At the same time, the former Achievement Tests were renamed the SAT II: Subject Tests. In 2004, the numerals "I" and "II" were dropped and the tests are named now the SAT Reasoning Test (or just SAT) and SAT Subject Test. SAT is a simple and recognizable way of referring to the SAT Reasoning Test.

What do SAT scores look like?

The SAT has three scores, each on the scale of 200 to 800. Your score will include writing (W 200-800), mathematics (M 200-800), and critical reading (CR 200-800). The maximum score is 2400.

How often is the SAT offered?

It is administered six times a year overseas.

What do my SAT scores tell college admission staff about me?

Your SAT scores can tell university admission staff how you compare with other students who took the test. That's because all scores are reported on the 200-800 scale. For example, if your scores are about 500 on each section, which is the mean (average) score, college admission staff would know you scored about as well as half of the students who took the test.

Why is the SAT important?

THE SAT IS THE BEST INDEPENDENT, STANDARDIZED MEASURE OS A STUDENT'S COLLEGE READINESS. It is standardized across all students, schools, and states, providing a common and objective scale for comparison. High school grades are a very useful indicator of how students perform in college, yet there is a great variation in grading standards and course rigor within and across high schools.

*Remember that the SAT is only one of a number of factors that colleges consider when making admission decisions. Other factors, like your high school record , essays, recommendations, interviews, and extracurricular activities, also play a role in admission decisions.
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.