الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

عدد المبتعثين في امريكا حسب الولايه

عدد المبتعثين في امريكا حسب الولايه

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5763 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

مشاهدة نتائج الإستطلاع: في أي الولايات أنت

المصوتون
6661. أنت لم تصوت في هذا الإستطلاع
  • Alabama

135 2.03%
  • Arizona

149 2.24%
  • Arkansas

111 1.67%
  • California

769 11.54%
  • Colorado

304 4.56%
  • Connecticut

58 0.87%
  • Delaware

49 0.74%
  • Florida

399 5.99%
  • Georgia

87 1.31%
  • Idaho

60 0.90%
  • Illinois

202 3.03%
  • Indiana

203 3.05%
  • Iowa

22 0.33%
  • Kansas

104 1.56%
  • Kentucky

119 1.79%
  • Louisiana

37 0.56%
  • Maine

8 0.12%
  • Maryland

51 0.77%
  • Massachusetts

190 2.85%
  • Michigan

192 2.88%
  • Minnesota

62 0.93%
  • Mississippi

9 0.14%
  • Missouri

132 1.98%
  • Montana

52 0.78%
  • Nebraska

39 0.59%
  • Nevada

21 0.32%
  • New Hampshire

28 0.42%
  • New Jersey

52 0.78%
  • New Mexico

15 0.23%
  • New York

184 2.76%
  • South Carolina

38 0.57%
  • North Dakota

33 0.50%
  • South Dakota

6 0.09%
  • Ohio

450 6.76%
  • Oklahoma

103 1.55%
  • Oregon

306 4.59%
  • Pennsylvania

229 3.44%
  • Tennessee

138 2.07%
  • Texas

339 5.09%
  • Utah

96 1.44%
  • Vermont

5 0.08%
  • Virginia

209 3.14%
  • West Virginia

70 1.05%
  • District of Columbia

29 0.44%
  • Wisconsin

128 1.92%
  • Wyoming

25 0.38%
  • North Carolina

70 1.05%
  • Washington

283 4.25%
  • hawai

26 0.39%
  • Rhode island

33 0.50%
  • Ohter

202 3.03%
  1. Arizona Map

Arizona Map

Road Map | Topo Map | Relief Map | Airport Map

Where Is Arizona?

On the map to the right, the location of Arizona is colorized in red. The State of Arizona is bounded by Utah on the north, by Mexico on the south, by New Mexico on the east, and by California on the west. It is bounded by Nevada on the northwest.

Arizona Maps

Arizona is the 6th largest State in the United States, covering an area of 114,006 square miles (295,276 square kilometers). The State is made up of 15 counties. Some of them, like Navajo and Apache, are named after Indian tribes that once inhabited the land.

This Arizona map site features road maps, topographical maps, and relief maps of Arizona. The detailed, scrollable road map displays Arizona counties, cities, and towns as well as Interstate, U.S., and Arizona State highways.
    Arizona Highway Map

Click map to view detailed road map.
    Please be patient while downloading
    this Arizona map!
    AZ Topo Map

Click map to enlarge.
    AZ Relief Map

Click map to enlarge

The detailed Arizona map and the regional Arizona map display cities, roads, rivers, and lakes as well as terrain features. The detailed map shows only the State of Arizona, while the regional map shows Arizona and the surrounding region. Please be patient while waiting for these large maps to display.
    Arizona Infrastructure > Arizona Airports

Arizona's capital city is Phoenix. Other major cities found on the Arizona map include Tucson, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Tempe. Except for Tucson, most of the the larger cities are located in the southern part of the State, near Phoenix. In 2005, the population of Arizona was estimated at 5,953,007, which is about 52.3 people per square mile. The State's primary interstate highways include I-8, I-10, and I-17, as well as I-19 and I-40.

The name Arizona is derived from the Pima Indian word "Ari-son," which means "place of the little spring." Northern Arizona's Colorado Plateau is cut by many steep canyons, including the Grand Canyon through which the Colorado River flows. The State's scenic attractions include the Petrified Forest, Hoover Dam, and Fort Apache, as well as the reconstructed London Bridge at Lake Havasu. For additional Arizona travel and tourism information, visit the official Arizona tourism site and Arizona Atlas.
    Other Arizona Maps

Several map publishing companies offer printed maps of Arizona. For example, American Map offers this Travel Vision map of Arizona and New Mexico which features points of interest, airports, and parks, as well as selected local attractions and insets of major Arizona cities. Rand McNally offers a selection of Arizona maps and atlases at their online map store.
    7 "

2. Arkansas flag

Arkansas Map

Arkansas Map > Road Map | Topo Map | Relief Map | Airport Map

؟where Is Arkansas

Arkansas is highlighted in red on the map to the right. The State of Arkansas is bounded by Missouri on the north, by Louisiana on the south, by Tennessee on the east, and by Oklahoma on the west. It is bounded by Mississippi on the southeast, and by Texas on the southwest

Arkansas Maps

Arkansas is the 27th largest state in the United States, covering an area of 53,182 square miles (137,742 square kilometers). Although Arkansas contains 75 counties, only the city of Little Rock has more than 100,000 inhabitants.

This Arkansas map site features road maps, topographical maps, and relief maps of Arkansas. The detailed, scrollable road map displays Arkansas counties, cities, and towns as well as Interstate, U.S., and Arkansas state highways.
    Arkansas Highway Map

this Arkansas map!
    AR Topo Map

Click map to enlarge.
    AR Relief Map

Click map to enlarge.

The detailed Arkansas map and the regional Arkansas map display cities, roads, rivers, and lakes as well as terrain features. The detailed map shows only the state of Arkansas, while the regional map shows Arkansas and the surrounding region. Please be patient while waiting for these large maps to display.
    Arkansas Infrastructure > Arkansas Airports

Arkansas' capital city is Little Rock. Other major cities found on the Arkansas map include Fort Smith, Fayetteville, North Little Rock and Jonesboro. The state's primary industries include bauxite processing, timber, and chemicals. In 2005, the population of Arkansas was estimated at 2,775,708, which is about 53.4 people per square mile. The state's interstate highways include I-30, I-40, and I-55. I-30 crosses southwestern Arkansas from Little Rock to the Texas border, I-40 traverses the state from east to west, and I-55 hugs the Mississippi River valley in northeastern Arkansas.

Arkansas Topography and Natural Attractions

The name Arkansas comes from a Native American word describing the Quapaw or Arkansaw tribe, meaning "people who live downstream". In southeastern Arkansas, the land is low and flat, affording good growing conditions for cotton, rice, and soybeans. Northwest of Little Rock, the higher ground of the Ozark Plateau gives way to hills and the Ouachita Mountains. The Arkansas River, and the state's other rivers, drain into the Mississippi. Hot Springs National Park, with its mineral water spas, is a popular Arkansas tourist destination. For additional Arkansas travel and tourism information, visit the official Arkansas tourism site and Arkansas Atlas.

Other Arkansas Maps

Several map publishing companies offer printed maps of Arkansas. For example, Rand McNally offers a selection of Arkansas maps and atlases at their online map store.
    7 "
  3. California Map

California Map > Road Map | Topo Map | Relief Map | Airport Map

Where Is California?

The location of California is shown in color on the map to the right. The State of California is bounded by Oregon on the north, by the Pacific Ocean and the Mexican state of Baja California on the south, by Nevada on the east, and by the Pacific Ocean on the west. It is bounded by Arizona on the southeast.

California Maps > Los Angeles Map

California is the 3rd largest state in the United States, covering an area of 158,869 square miles (411,470 square kilometers). The state is divided into 58 counties.

This California map site features road maps, topographical maps, and relief maps of California. The detailed, scrollable road map displays California counties, cities, and towns as well as Interstate, U.S., and California state highways.
    California Highway Map

this California map!
    CA Topo Map

Click map to enlarge.
    CA Relief Map

Click map to enlarge.

The detailed California map and the regional California map display cities, roads, rivers, and lakes as well as terrain features. The detailed map shows only the state of California, while the regional map shows California and the surrounding region. Please be patient while waiting for these large maps to display.
    California Infrastructure > California Airports

California's capital city is Sacramento. Other major cities found on the California map include Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego as well as San Jose, Long Beach, Fresno, Oakland, and Anaheim. In 2005, the population of California was estimated at 36,154,147, which is about 231.7 people per square mile. California is noted for its mild climate, severe earthquakes, and extensive freeway system. The state's primary interstate highways include I-5, I-8, and I-10, as well as I-15, I-40, and I-80. I-5 traverses the state from north to south while I-10 and I-80 traverse the state from east to west.

California is named after Califia, an earthly paradise in "Las Sergas de Esplanidian", a fictional work written by Garcia Ordonez de Montalvo in 1510. Along the Pacific Ocean in the west, coastal ranges run north to south; they are paralleled by the Sierra Nevada range in eastern California. Between these two mountain ranges lies the fertile Central Valley as well as the Sacramento and San Joaquin Rivers, which drain their waters into San Francisco Bay. The Mojave Desert and Death Valley are located in the arid southeast. Popular visitor destinations include Anaheim's Disneyland theme park, San Francisco's cable cars, and Napa Valley wineries. For additional California travel and tourism information, visit the official California tourism site and California Atlas.
    Other California Maps

Several map publishing companies offer printed maps of California. For example, American Map offers this Travel Vision map of California and Nevada which features points of interest, airports, and parks, as well as selected local attractions and insets of major California cities. Rand McNally offers a selection of California maps and atlases at their online map store.
    7 "

4. Colorado

Colorado Map

Colorado Map > Road Map | Topo Map | Relief Map | Airport Map

Where Is Colorado

The state outline map to the right shows Colorado highlighted in red. The State of Colorado is bounded by Wyoming on the north, by New Mexico on the south, by Kansas on the east, and by Utah on the west. It is bounded by Nebraska on the northeast, and by Oklahoma on the southeast.

Colorado Maps

Colorado is the 8th largest state in the United States, and its area is 104,100 square miles (269,618 square kilometers). Colorado's 63 county names draw from its diverse heritage; Native American is represented by Arapahoe and Cheyenne, Spanish by Mesa and El Paso, and English by Fremont and Kit Carson.

This Colorado map site features road maps, topographical maps, and relief maps of Colorado. The detailed, scrollable road map displays Colorado counties, cities, and towns as well as Interstate, U.S., and Colorado state highways.
    Colorado Highway Map

this Colorado map!
    CO Topo Map

Click map to enlarge.
    CO Relief Map

Click map to enlarge.
    The detailed Colorado map and the regional Colorado map display cities, roads, rivers, and lakes as well as terrain features. The detailed map shows only the state of Colorado, while the regional map shows Colorado and the surrounding region. Please be patient while waiting for these large maps to display.
    Colorado Infrastructure > Colorado Airports

Colorado's capital city is Denver. Other major cities in Colorado include Colorado Springs, Aurora, Lakewood, Fort Collins, Pueblo and Westminster. In 2005, the population of Colorado was estimated at 4,663,295, which is about 45.0 people per square mile. The state's interstate highways include I-25, I-70, and I-76. I-70 traverses Colorado from east to west while I-25 runs from north to south through the state.

Colorado Topography and Scenic Attractions

The name Colorado is derived from a Spanish word meaning "red". The average elevation in Colorado is 6,800 feet, highest in the USA, and many 10,000 foot peaks lie within its borders. The Rocky Mountains range over the western half of the state, while the Great Plains occupy the eastern third. The state's major rivers are the Colorado, the Rio Grande, the South Platte, and the Arkansas. Visitors come to ski at Vail, Aspen, and other popular ski resorts, and also to enjoy scenic destinations like Mesa Verde and Rocky Mountain National Parks. For additional Colorado travel and tourism information, visit the official Colorado tourism site and Colorado Atlas.

Other Colorado Maps

Several map publishing companies offer printed maps of Colorado. For example, Rand McNally offers a selection of Colorado maps and atlases at their online map store.
    7 "
6 من 70 صفحة 6 من 70 ... 5671156 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.